Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panzer Tacticer

Panzer Tacticer veteran human

Canada
    Oh please destroy me you pathetic little child.
    Humble me humble me you deluded little twerp.
    Humiliate me, come on, I'm telling you to do it you sad sorry little human.

Man, I can't think of anything more cruel, than to just be GLAD you have that cart [​IMG]

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Obvious troll is obvious. Do not feed.

3. p1ngpong

p1ngpong I am kind
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Sooooo...... your some 40 year old Canadian guy, who spends his spare time on video game forums calling out kids? How adult of you!
    so you are grown man with a child and yet your life is so empty you still have time to make 150 posts on this forum in two weeks? You sad little post whore!
    I bet you regularly p0wn your kid on Panzer Tactics! Bet that makes you feel like a real man!
    You really are a mature and upstanding member of this forum, I hope that comforts as you read this post and realise that you have in fact been shamed by a kid!
    Just go and write up another huge and uninteresting blog about how I p0wned your ass after you called me out, that no one will read and two people will reply to.

Later on bro.

DS-X FTW!!!

4. Dylan

Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

hahahahahahhha never get tired of those phrases ''serious thread is serious''

5. Panzer Tacticer

Canada
    "Sooooo...... your some 40 year old Canadian guy, who spends his spare time on video game forums calling out kids? How adult of you!
    so you are grown man with a child and yet your life is so empty you still have time to make 150 posts on this forum in two weeks? You sad little post whore!
    I bet you regularly p0wn your kid on Panzer Tactics! Bet that makes you feel like a real man!
    You really are a mature and upstanding member of this forum, I hope that comforts as you read this post and realise that you have in fact been shamed by a kid!
    Just go and write up another huge and uninteresting blog about how I p0wned your ass after you called me out, that no one will read and two people will reply to.

Later on bro.

DS-X FTW!!!"

That's it?, that's all I'm going to get?

Oh wait, that's why I came here, I was tired of grown men acting a lot worse than that actually.
    Calling him out [​IMG] I guess someday he'll realize even adults can get bored.

My life isn't really that empty. It just allows for me to post.
    I could have posted the 150 in one day, but being a capable writer allows that. Happiness is joining a forum, and post counts are not listed. I've only seen it once unfortunately.
    My kid isn't interested in Panzer Tactics actually.

Glad ya love my blog enteries [​IMG]

You DO realize this "that no one will read and two people will reply to" makes as much sense as any of your posts eh.
    If no one has read em, how can I get 2 replies?

Does saying "pOwned" make you feel clever? Just curious. Do you know how that word got invented? It's really just a typo that became popular.

6. sylux92

sylux92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Not any more. One game just came out that doesn't work on the DSX and already got fixed on other cards. See here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=83703. Where's that "100% compatible and futureproof" card you were talking about?

7. leetdude_007

leetdude_007 Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An

United States
    So what's up with DS-X these days?

8. MrSpud

OP MrSpud GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Well, I'm still trying to figure out how I got "p0wned" but try to keep this in mind, your mommy and daddy bought you your Ds-x, when you become an adult and use your own money that you worked for, then you might start to understand. Why are you not answering any of our questions? Why do you own 4 Ds-x, do you not realise that a CycloDS with a 8gig mem card would have been a much better, cheaper and smarter choice? Or did you just say "Mommy, buy me this, I want it now, NOW!" [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You do not understand the concept and value of money, when you start having problems with your Ds-x, your not going to look for answers, your just going to say "Mommy, I'm sick of my Ds-x, can you buy me a Cyclods?"

Enjoy your spoiled childhood...

9. pbolmstedt

pbolmstedt GBAtemp Regular

Quoted for obviousness.

10. p1ngpong

p1ngpong I am kind
    Former Staff

Croatia
    You have been p0wned because I say you have been p0wned by me, and what I say on this forum is law! DO NOT call me spoiled just because you were unloved as a child and never got any presents from your mom and pops. It is not my fault that I am such a perfect and belloved son that I am showered with DS-Xtremes!!!! If I wanted a Cyclods rest assured I would be showered with those too, but I have no interest in that inferior product.

I do not need to answer your questions MrPotato face, all I need to say is I am the proud owner of four of the greatest Nintendo DS enhancers on the market today, an awesome single unified solution 100% up to date, 100% future proof, with epic internal memory and built in features. Supported by the hardest working, most dedicated, most visionary, most revolutionary teams in the history of this buiness!!! The legendary team DS-X!!!!

You have been warned this is the final p0wning I am prepared to unleash on you!

Peace, long live DS-XTREME!!!!

11. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.
    Former Staff

United States
    Keep it on topic, and keep it civil.. I'm handing out warns like freakin' raffle tickets over here.

12. Panzer Tacticer

Canada
    "You have been p0wned because I say you have been p0wned by me, and what I say on this forum is law! DO NOT call me spoiled just because you were unloved as a child and never got any presents from your mom and pops. It is not my fault that I am such a perfect and belloved son that I am showered with DS-Xtremes!!!! If I wanted a Cyclods rest assured I would be showered with those too, but I have no interest in that inferior product.

I do not need to answer your questions MrPotato face, all I need to say is I am the proud owner of four of the greatest Nintendo DS enhancers on the market today, an awesome single unified solution 100% up to date, 100% future proof, with epic internal memory and built in features. Supported by the hardest working, most dedicated, most visionary, most revolutionary teams in the history of this buiness!!! The legendary team DS-X!!!!

You have been warned this is the final p0wning I am prepared to unleash on you!

Peace, long live DS-XTREME!!!!"

You're a retard, because we say you are [​IMG] No wait, I'm sure some retard out there objected to being compared to him. Sorry you retards.

I'm the proud owner of an R4DSv2 Revolution. Wait, owning a stupid little flash cart is hardly something I use to measure pride. My standards are a lot higher than that. I'd rather brag about my IQ.

Interesting though, I was able to achieve with 1 R4, that he needed 4 DSX carts to equal. That mathematically speaking makes the DSX only 25% as useful. I wasn't aware it was actually THAT crummy.

"You have been warned this is the final p0wning I am prepared to unleash on you!"

He's lying of course. there's no waaaaay he's going to shut up yet.

He is a funny little demented shill though.

13. maxpowersin

maxpowersin GBAtemp Regular

India

Nice... This is so funny and so sad at the same time... [​IMG]

Also nice sig Farrer [​IMG]

14. MrSpud

Canada
    Yes, well, I kinda saw it coming. From my point of view, I'm just having harmless fun, I'm not taking any of this seriously. If anything, I'm trying to be informative. There's only one person here who is rubbing everybody the wrong way. Also, that's about as many post on this thread as there was in the last month, if it wasn't for P1ngpong, nothing at all would be happening here.

"DO NOT call me spoiled just because you were unloved as a child and never got any presents from your mom and pops."

That's actually true, it also made a man out of me, and it made me appreciate the value of hard earned money.

15. ojsinnerz.

ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Welcome, P1ngpong! For you have made it to my Epic failure awards, for being the biggest troll I've seen in a while!

Explain why it's so "advanced". The built in memory isn't advanced, and the team gave one update in over a year. Your so called great forums is nearly dead, and there are barely any people still on it. It only has 512 meg space, and the mods actually banned people for asking when the next firmware will be out. It costs over 100 bucks, when you can get everything else at a cheaper price. There's no cheats. How are they so great? Also, you sound like some spoiled brat who thinks he's the best in the world.

P.S. I'm a high school student.

16. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    all they highlighted stuff above is a lie.

EX: The CycloDS Evolution is better in every way.

CYCDS has RTS, AR Cheats, Great Support with new features every month, EZ-Flash 3-in-1 support, ingame menu, up to 32Gigabytes ( Not Gigabits 1 gigabytes= 8 gigabits ) slow-mo, Homebrew soft-reset, 99.8% game compatibility, SDHC and more + future updates.

You could say the same with most other carts like the Acekard2/ R.P.G., EDGE, SCDS1, M3 ItouchDS M3 Real, even a little with the R4DS.

The DS-X has Low support, no AR cheats, like >60% game compatibility, Bad MP3 Player and a bunch of missing features.

Now, you spoiled pig, Ask your mom for some drugs and see what happens.

EDIT: He has 4 'cause they broke

17. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Responding to a troll in any way = failure.

Trolls don't want to win arguments with valid points, they want to stir things up for their own amusement by posting things that they know will push people's buttons. Thanks to everyone that took the bait this troll has succeeded.

18. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

United States
    It is possible he actually does like the DS-X. But there are much more respectful ways to handle it or explain why.

19. chaotic_geo

chaotic_geo GBAtemp Regular

DS-X may rule as much as it wants to. But we all know that, M3 DS Real > DS-X.

Challenge me, bitch.

20. MrSpud

Canada
    Updating your signature is fun [​IMG]

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - rotting, place,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.