Hacking This place is so dead, it's rotting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
theclaw said:
Go ahead and like the DS-X quietly. We're not stopping you. Nor are we interested in tossing our current flash carts in favor of it.

I shall like my DS-X VERY LOUDLY!!!

And you shall all BURN your other flashcarts because I said so!!!

p.s. for people with other carts and no Xtreme feel free to keep your mouths shut! Thanks!

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
theclaw said:
Go ahead and like the DS-X quietly. We're not stopping you. Nor are we interested in tossing our current flash carts in favor of it.

p.s. for people with other carts and no Xtreme feel free to keep your mouths shut! Thanks!

Actually, my brother bought a DS-X a while ago. Last year I believe?
He smashed it to bits, er ran it over with his car. Now he enjoys his Acekard RPG.

It's a horrible flashcart, so get over it. I really hope you're just joking around. That or maybe you want to promote the DS-X so you won't be the only one stuck with that POS.

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:

I'm going to put this in my sig, it's so funny.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

MrSpud

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
theclaw said:

This is what happens when you stay up past your bed time, mommy is not going to be happy, you've been a bad boy!
lecture.gif
Mommy is going to take away your Ds
yaynds.gif

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
For your information Ive been keeping an eye on these forums for a long time and love my Ds-Xtreme, I knew the team would not let me down! I am an early adopter and know very well all the hate that has been directed at the DS-X for no reason, the drama has only been created by pirates, impatient people and people that obviously work for competitors cards! That is the only explanation I can see as to why such a quality product as the Xtreme has been plagued by so much negativity! It is the number one caard on the market, completely up to date, 100% future proof and has the best support than any other product!
The forums for Ds-X are the best moderated on the internet and the mods put up with more than they should too! I can only thank the team for the hard work they put in considering how much negativit they have too tolerate!!!
I'll keep this post in mind when a game comes out that you want to play but can't because it won't work on the DSX and you're complaining about it.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Early adopter" is one of those clever terms used to cover up the truth.

It sounds better calling a person an early adopter, than it does "dumb enough to buy anything" or "more money than brains" or "consumer whore".

I am not an early adopter. You can have my cash only after a lot of willing beta consumers have tested it first.

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Harsky said:
p1ngpong.

Viral marketer or the admin for the Xtreme forums?
(American Version)I bet he's paid to do this. It's just the matter of how much red Kool-aid he had before posting.
(Rest of the world version)I bet he's paid to do this. It's just the matter of how much red cordial he had before posting.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Harsky said:
p1ngpong.

I have never worked for or been affiliated with the DS-X team or the forums for the DS-Xtreme, I have never received payment from said parties or been encouraged to endorse promote or market the DS-Xtreme flashcart, team DS-X the DS-Xtreme forums or any other product affiliated with said parties. The only contact I have had with said parties is under the tag of "p1ngpong" on the DS-Xtreme official forums in the form of public posts that are available to be viewed by any member of the public.

I am just a big fan of the most technologically advanced Nintendo DS flashcart on the market today, and any opinion I express positive or negative towards it, is my own.

At the end of the day you lot can hate on the DS-Xtreme as much as you like, it dosent change the fact that it is THE best flashcart money can buy, 100% compatible and futureproof, with the best support from the most dedicated team in the business!

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
I am just a big fan of the most technologically advanced Nintendo DS flashcart on the market today, and any opinion I express positive or negative towards it, is my own.

At the end of the day you lot can hate on the DS-Xtreme as much as you like, it dosent change the fact that it is THE best flashcart money can buy, 100% compatible and futureproof, with the best support from the most dedicated team in the business!

I agree it may be one of the technologically advanced Nintendo DS, but it absolutely does not use its technology to raise above other cards, in fact it uses a better hardware than other cards. This card is absolutely inflexible while other cards fw changes within hours, it takes a year here to add only one little feature that must have been written within hours...... While still being sooooo much worse and soooo much more expensive, this is one of the worse cards.

sylux92

Trophies
Website
nbcustomwebsites.com
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:

The DSX may have more advanced hardware than the other flashcarts, but it certainly is not the most advanced card on the market. It does not have cheat support, no slow-mo, and no real-time save. If the above bolded is true, why did it them months to fix everything that other flashcards fixed in a day? And again, when something doesn't work on the DSX, making it no longer "100% compatible and futureproof", I'll be sure to let you know.

MrSpud

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
p1ngpong said:
Harsky said:
p1ngpong.

I have never worked for or been affiliated with the DS-X team or the forums for the DS-Xtreme, I have never received payment from said parties or been encouraged to endorse promote or market the DS-Xtreme flashcart, team DS-X the DS-Xtreme forums or any other product affiliated with said parties. The only contact I have had with said parties is under the tag of "p1ngpong" on the DS-Xtreme official forums in the form of public posts that are available to be viewed by any member of the public.

Your opinion is fine, but you don't have any FACTS to back it up. You just keep saying the same thing over and over, same at the Ds-x forum. But why? Forget your opinion, give us facts. Facts that would validate your opinion, not just "Ds-x Rules".

We have the facts, here's some...
It took most other teams 3 hours to fix the 2Mb/Arm7 issue, it took 9 months+ for the Ds-x team.
Dino, Leto, Aphex, Chris, Ds-x Guru are all gone, look at the last time they logged in (they were part of the team, since you didn't know)
You cannot find Ds-x for sale anywhere, 1 place out of 20 may have it, nowhere to be found in Canada.
And so on...

Now let me ask you Pingpong brain, what are your facts? FACTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr