This just shows how easy it is for predators find people...

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on http://omegle.com/ just chatting, looking for victims (im not a predator, just seeing how easy it is).

So far, I have found someone from [blank] Missouri. His name is [blank]. His phone number is [blank], and he has Verizon. Wow.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me say one thing.

Take that personal info out.

That's not right.

And I'll say another thing.

You're not very smart getting someone's personal info on there and then posting it here.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
yes it is
So you showed that you can find someone stupid enough to give their phone number and name to a complete stranger on the internet.

Then you go and post such person's personal info on the internet.

Like Hell said, you want a medal or something?

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think a better title would be "People are stupid on the internet". It wouldn't be easy for predators to find people if they didn't freely hand out their information.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
I think a better title would be "People are stupid on the internet". It wouldn't be easy for predators to find people if they didn't freely hand out their information.
That would that right title for it.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Another point is that security/recovery questions for games and sites and such (even bank sites) are often personal info about the person that they're willing to say at the drop of a hat, such as the high school they went to and such.

It's kinda' funny, they actually played on this a bit in the old movie Groundhog Day. The main character saw some hot chick at a coffee shop, asked her a few questions about her high school days, then the next day when time rewound itself he went up to her and pretended to be from one of her classes, using the info he gathered earlier to try to convince her to go out with him.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aijelsop said:
I was on http://omegle.com/ just chatting, looking for victims (im not a predator, just seeing how easy it is).

Damn these predators, but all I can wonder is...

9_Tiger_internet_dating._I_like_to_hold_hands__kick_leaves_in_the_park__and_my_favourite_food_......_Indian_villager..jpg

...who thought it would be a good idea to give them laptops?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.