OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
To be honest..... I was trying to remember who amanda was as well lol!!!! Yeah this was modified version of IRC. I can't remember what exactly it was called... something Shadow... blah blah blah... Don't remember

Reactions: Satangel

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
And here's that thread today, though, all the non-smiley images from the first post are dead. It's kind of weird looking at a topic over a decade old. It kind of makes me wish I had been a member back then. Then again, I would have been turning 10 in 2003, so I had no place somewhere where people would have to read what I wrote.

Reactions: 2Hack
D

Deleted_171835

And here's that thread today, though, all the non-smiley images from the first post are dead. It's kind of weird looking at a topic over a decade old. It kind of makes me wish I had been a member back then. Then again, I would have been turning 10 in 2003, so I had no place somewhere where people would have to read what I wrote.

NSider Forums lol.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't remember if that was the domain when I joined. I think that was still the current theme. It was nice when we had the releases on the front page and every release had it's own discussion.

Couldn't do it these days, release threads would just be full of the anti-piracy and piracy people going at it :(.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol