This is what Britain has become!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"They are the rudest, meanest, worst-behaved, most linguistically incompetent and least adventurous holidaymakers, the study published on Friday claims.

Rudest: rarely are my unkind comments undeserved but I can see this.

meanest: as in money, sure. As in attitude, none I have ever met have had subsections who could not stand up for themselves.

linguistically: No argument that there are some who categorically refuse to do such things but I also see plenty of the polar opposite.

least-adventurous: every time anyone I know has abused a package tour (they ship you out cheap under the expectation that you will make it up with random overpriced junk, cheap flights and room though and doing it yourself is the order of the day for people I know). I must admit I find conversations of people trying to find the least touristy parts of the world amusing.

edit: 2002 that report is dated.

As for the original post. I see no problem.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome.... not send me some english english blends for muh briar pipes.... corn cobs are really only good for the sweet smelling aromatics

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of saying "chav free" they should say "Nobody allowed to wear tracksuits and smelling of bins".

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hadrian Uranium said:
Instead of saying "chav free" they should say "Nobody allowed to wear tracksuits and smelling of bins".

Tracksuits are a given (even at a themed party) but regarding the second point has it really been that long since "one of those" nights out.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
I like my holidays peaceful and quiet.

A gang of chavs is something I do not want to see when trying to relax.

Unless you have a scoped rifle to hand
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.