shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
500x_tekkenposter.jpg

Back in early November, Kotaku posted the first Tekken movie sales art. It's now late December, and time to post the movie's Japanese poster. Funny how that works. No, not really.

The movie is set in 2039, when fighters from around the world compete in the Iron Fist Tournament and centers around character Jin Kazama, who enters the tourney to avenge his mother's death — something he places the blame on Teken Chairman Heihachi Mishima. Jin hopes by winning the tournament he can get close enough to Mishima to kill him.

And no, the actress who plays Kill Bill's Gogo Yubari is not in this movie.
source
erm...um, no thanks?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a Tekken movie. Does anyone fucking care? I don't care if you like Tekken, the games are good. But no one gives two shits about a movie.

And yeah, the whole "Let's post any article from Kokatu ever" thing applies. I get my news from IGN/Gamespot/1UP.

shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guild McCommunist said:
It's a Tekken movie. Does anyone fucking care? I don't care if you like Tekken, the games are good. But no one gives two shits about a movie.

And yeah, the whole "Let's post any article from Kokatu ever" thing applies. I get my news from IGN/Gamespot/1UP.
i will try to keep that in mind kay? i just just post from kotaku because is the oly surce i know for now, and thaks for the recomendations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2