This is so sad... :( I almost cried.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One of the Harry Potter Actors was stabbed to death in London...
frown.gif

Click Here to see the Article.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hufflepuff house fights dirty. They really need to learn to leave these type of things on the quidditch field.

On a serious note...when anyone dies it sucks. I'm not a harry potter fan at all.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about anyone else, but when I read "stabbed to death", I picture like 20 stab wounds... this kid was only stabbed once... I know, still to death, but shouldn't we as a society come up with a new 'saying' for someone dying from a single stab wound... and he wasn't even really stabbed TO death... he was stabbed, and died at the hospital... so the stabbing ended long before he died... sorry, it's late, and I haven't really ranted on anything yet today, lol... but it does make sense...

My thoughts are with his family, and hope the new Harry Potter movie has some sort of "in memory of" for this kid!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
And it says Ravenclaw, not Hufflepuff.

Yes, it does, but if Hufflepuff fights dirty, Ravenclaw would get hurt!! He didn't make mistake..

Shit, this is a bad news!! I so much hate those fights, I often find myself in a wrong place in wrong time, and I really don't want to end up that way..

BoneMonkey, you are going to end up in hell..
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
people die every day.

why does this person warrant their own discussion over any unknown in society. whether they were an actor or not is irrelevant.

if you cared for person or appreciated their actions, is what warrants this.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People die everyday, but it's not publicized like an actor... I feel bad when I hear about anyone dying. My friend's best friend has cancer all through out her body and she is going to die within a month or so. To me, that's even sadder than someone being stabbed, because the cancer is eating up their body.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OSW said:
people die every day.

why does this person warrant their own discussion over any unknown in society. whether they were an actor or not is irrelevant.

Maybe this person doesn`t warrant their own discussion, especially if it is because of their popularity, but I think it is not that common, that a persons life ends so early...

I`m not a harry potter fan at all but I think that everybody could have a little bit condolence.

PS: Bonemonkey sucks... ha! ha!

QUOTE(silent sniper @ May 25 2008, 09:48 PM) Natures design is success by murder and death. I realized that a long time ago, and I've been happier ever since.

What about Birth... I hope you are still happy
biggrin.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jax said:
Never bring a wand to a knife fight.

ROFL

well at my last post, i mainly said it because i don't give a shit about some poor harry potter actor. if i got sad everytime someone died on the internet, i'd be suicidal. if i met the family/friends myself i would be sympathetic.

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that is really sad
frown.gif

although, i dont even remember that being a character in harry potter :S
but truth is, so many people die every day.
you kind of have to try and ignore it,
or else you really would be suicidal
since theres nothing really you can do about it

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
people die every day.

It's because a teenager died and they are raising awareness that this violence needs to end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1