OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finally got my 360 back, and guess what: it doesn't work. Anytime I try to turn it on, middle of the power button flashes green, and the DVD drive sounds fucked up. I'm so pissed off right now
hate2.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*CoughCough*Senditback*CoughCough*

That sucks, though. I don't understand why so many get problems though. I have a launch day 360 and it never fails me.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you sent it to Microsoft, try sending it back with a note and proof that you had already sent it in.
If you're lucky, they'll send you it back fixed or just a whole new one. Worst case scenario, you remain the owner of a broken box.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouch! Sounds like you got flash-banged instead.

That sucks.

In all seriousness though, it may have gotten damaged during shipping.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you sent it to get... flashed.

Okay, you're fucked.

Sorry to hear that, buddy. But... you never know if someones gonna brick your 360.
frown.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

Okay, you're fucked.

Sorry to hear that, buddy. But... you never know if someones gonna brick your 360.
frown.gif
It still has the warranty sticker on it so I could send it back to MS but I'm determined to be able to play backups. It's not really broken, the DVD drive is just fucked up.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
Slyakin said:

Okay, you're fucked.

frown.gif
It still has the warranty sticker on it so I could send it back to MS but I'm determined to be able to play backups. It's not really broken, the DVD drive is just fucked up.
Oh. Isn't there some simple (official) way of replacing it?

Koken

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol i got an error, sent my xbox in and had it stay there for 3 weeks, holidays and whatever shit that was possible stopped it from coming to my house, finally when i get it, UPS or whoever the fuck broke it and it was in pieces, giving them another 2 weeks to figure out who the fuck pays for the xbox they send me a new one, but no it can't leave the xbox facility because hurricane fucker-face in Texas is stopping shipments, so after another 3 weeks i get my xbox, but on the bright side, they fucked up and didn't ask for my old one and i was able to open it up and fix it, so i have a working perfectly new xbox and a cracked/kinda beat up looking working xbox
biggrin.gif

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
Slyakin said:

Okay, you're fucked.

frown.gif

if it still has the warrsnty sticker the person never opened up your 360

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
fudgenuts64 said:
Slyakin said:

Okay, you're fucked.

frown.gif

You can remove it and put it back on. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/9881...-messing-it-up/

I have some good news. I have found out the problem is the DVD drive connection is just loose. I might have a friend who can help me fix it, if not, I will just send it back to the guy who flashed it for me.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
CJL18 said:
fudgenuts64 said:
Slyakin said:

Okay, you're fucked.

frown.gif

You can remove it and put it back on. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/9881...-messing-it-up/

I have some good news. I have found out the problem is the DVD drive connection is just loose. I might have a friend who can help me fix it, if not, I will just send it back to the guy who flashed it for me.

you honestly think microsoft wouldnt beable to tell if you took it off or not
rolleyes.gif

Speculant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox360 fails, get a PS3. Oh, that's right, PS3 has no games. Get a Wii. Oh, that's right, Wii has tons of games but no good ones.

Consoles fail.

(JK, I think that they are an alright way to play videogames)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night