This is for "Bri"

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since the first day I made an account here, one person has always helped me out. That person is Bri. I also see this person help out others. For just about every topic I have made, Bri has replied to all of them with helpful advice. I always wanted to give him kudos of some type. I think this person should get promoted or something. Thanks bri. Didn't know any other way to express my gratitude.

Side Notes:
- I am not hitting on Bri.
- It would be a great idea to be able to give kudos to people.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe Bri is stalking you?
ph34r.gif

But seriously, alot of people here help each other out. I'm sure other people are helping you too.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay :]
he helped me too when i first came. i was a noob and asked nooby questions, and yet, he doesnt shoot you down like most regulars here

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Bri, stop bribing people to say nice things about you!
nyanya.gif

But, yes, Bri is a very helpful member.
Most of the time, I'll try to answer a noobs question(s) but it'll turn out Bri has already taken care of that and moved on to the next noob in help.
biggrin.gif

Edit:
Don't worry about Urza, he's an asshole to everyone and no doubt he got into an argument with Bri.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Urza's an asshole. The problem is he's usually right. Oddly, when he's arguing with me he's always wrong. Go figure!

Seriously, thank you to everyone for saying such nice things. I have received plenty of help from everyone on this forum, so it's really my pleasure to "pass it along" and help others in any way that I can.

-Bri

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, other people has helped me out as well but bri is different. bri gives detail answers and doesn't leave until you understand. Also doesn't shoot you down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: