wacko.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah amazing.

Surely if he even brushed the side it would disrupt his trajectory completely.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy hell that was amazing. I didn't have sound on (at work, haven't plugged in the headphones yet heh), but that was amazing!

I *really* wanna try that.

Too many extreme sports i'd love to try... but in reality i'm too big of a pussy to ever take the opportunity if it would present itself.
...hoorah for video games!
smileipb2.png

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow! (no sound here, also at work)

When it zooms out, they look like Flying Squirrels
smile.gif
It's kinda cute... and awesome at the same time.

The only way I would try this is far away from mountains... like a 'regular' sky-dive.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BiscuitBee said:
Wow! (no sound here, also at work)

When it zooms out, they look like Flying Squirrels
smile.gif
It's kinda cute... and awesome at the same time.

The only way I would try this is far away from mountains... like a 'regular' sky-dive.

Aw, ya see i'm going to have to differ completely from your thought on that. I would LOVE to zoom past any type of "ground" while flying. It gives so much more of a sense of speed. When you sky dive, you wouldn't really have that same feeling of flying because you don't have anything moving fast past you. I would love to see ground zip past like that.

Now, to find if there are any flying suit classes in central pennsylvania... HAH.
smileipb2.png

EDIT:
QUOTE(da_head @ Jan 8 2009, 10:43 AM) no sound either, but that looked EXTREME!! lol (harold and kumar)

I was thinking the same thing when i watched it. "DUUUUDE!! That was so fucking extreme! ...well... it was!" -H&K2

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I have nothing to say. It really is awesome. I'd be scared as shit to do that, but I actually want to.. Damn. I never knew such extreme sport existed. I'm gonna rewatch it again and search up some more on youtube.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...