THIS IS ALMOST SPAM

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Hiratai, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2008

THIS IS ALMOST SPAM by Hiratai at 9:45 AM (950 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Hiratai
    OP

Banned Hiratai I'm like *tick* *tick*

United States
    Please hit "Register" after hitting this link to view the thread. It will automatically place my forum name as the refferer.

http://www.zodttd.com/forums/showthread.ph...referrerid=2047

You didn't have a OT section, so I figured this would be the best place for it.

Listen, I need you guys help for all the wrong reasons. I need you to sign up on a site and simply put me as your refer at the bottom of the registration page. Simple enough, right? Zodttd, one of the most renound iPhone/PSP/gp2x developers is holding a competition to see who can contrbute the most and get the most members to sign up and spread the world of his forums. You might say this si spamming, but my friends - I want this iJoypad.

You wonder, "What do I get?" Well Zod currently has 10 made. He only needs 2 of himself. So if I'm not mistaken he will allow me to pick 7 other friends to get this.

Why should you do this?

Because I am Hiratai and this si the first time I've been nice. I will literally go to all of your house and scratch you in whatever place you want if I win. MY name on the site is depthnerd.

The video for the iJoypad is here:

YouTube - iJoypad controller for iPhone and iPod Touch. Long gone competitor to iControlPad.

I appreciate all fo you that do this for me. If I win and you have an Ipod Touch, contact me and I will get YOU in contact with Zod.

Thanks. [​IMG]

2. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    We do have an off topic section, its called the EOF but even there advertising like this is not tolerated, a thread got closed for this thing yesterday even!

3. Mei-o

Member Mei-o Generic Asian Kidâ„¢

Japan
    Gogo +1 before this gets closed!

Against the rules, close please, but seriously, people actually win in these stuff?

4. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Mods close it

5. Noitora

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    Instead of posting here you should have let a moderator known about that by reporting the first post.

6. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Thanks for reporting this guys (you can stop now). I can't do anything about this in this area but someone who can will remove it and probably doll out a suspension.

7. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Haha!! Toni to the rescue!! [​IMG]

TOPIC CLOSED for obvious reasons!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.