This is a plus now?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Didn't Sega disown Sonic 06 for just being too shit?
Sonic 06 is like a disfigured gypsy child that you leave at the doors of a church, hoping that God will have mercy upon it. Sonic 06 is Sonic Team's Quasimodo-incarnate, except Quasimodo was relatively intelligent wheras Sonic 06 is both disfigured and mentally retarded.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sonic 06 is like a disfigured gypsy child that you leave at the doors of a church, hoping that God will have mercy upon it. Sonic 06 is Sonic Team's Quasimodo-incarnate, except Quasimodo was relatively intelligent wheras Sonic 06 is both disfigured and mentally retarded.

Sonic 06 really left a permanent emotional scar on you, didn't it?

Reactions: Foxi4

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic 2006 was actually used as a form of capital punishment for a couple of years, but the United States Supreme Court eventually banned it outright, deciding that it was a form of "cruel and unusual punishment."

The point is, save yourself the time and don't bother with Sonic 2006. Don't touch it, not even with a ten foot pole. Don't even look in its general direction. The game (and I'm being generous in calling it that) doesn't deserve even that much.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sonic 06 really left a permanent emotional scar on you, didn't it?
Not really, no, but I was severely disappointed in it. It was supposed to take Sonic into the Next Generation, it was supposed to look out of this world and it was supposed to be everything we knew and loved about Sonic Adventure. It certainly looked interesting due to glitches and it showed us the Next Generation of bad.

It's been a while since I've seen a game that broken, and it pains me to say that it's a part of one of my favourite franchises. It's just mind-blowing that this went through bugtesting, that this got released. Maybe there's a working version somewhere and the discs got switched with an early alpha? That, I do not know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn