This is a joke, Problem saving With EZF4

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Yazoo15, Apr 13, 2008.

Apr 13, 2008
  1. Yazoo15
    OP

Newcomer Yazoo15 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I made a topic ages ago about saving and everything worked Ok, but now it's started again

I was Playing Metriod Zero mission and i was saving as normal (Soft reset) and it worked for a while until today i loaded it up and it was gone, This happens to warioware as well

I use the EZ Client and add a save patch and it still doesn't work, but my other games such as kirby works and nothings happened to that file. Im halfway through Fire emblem as well and im not gonna start that again if it doesn't save [​IMG]

Anyone know what i should do?

2. RaiDesu

Member RaiDesu GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you have enough space left? Are the saves physically present on the card, or is there a loading issue even though they are there?

If they are there, you could try to transfer the saves over to your legit cartridges, since you aren't a pirate and are using backups of games you already have.

3. Yazoo15
    OP

Newcomer Yazoo15 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I think i found the problem, i didn't patch the games directly to the memory card so the sav files wasn't present

4. Jack-Of-Trades

Member Jack-Of-Trades GBAtemp Fan

United States
    And also you may want to start backing up your saver directory
    Less than 5MB of space for hour's upon hour's of progress

Ad the ez4 had another problem (probably fixed in newer version's) If it try's to modify a file not there it has a tendency to corupt the sd card in short ALWAYS USE THE CLIENT