This has been making me lawl/frustrated for over a year now.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this person has been trying to sell a Gameboy Color on Craigslist now for almost a year and a half. I messaged them once before when they first posted it saying I'd take it off their hands and never got a reply. I didn't see it again for like a month and then they reposted it, only this time they went from asking for 10 (fair) to 20 bucks!

Now its been like this for over a year. I'd check the video game section and see it and laugh. But recently, I'm pretty tired of it being there. So I explained to them what it was, since they didn't know if it had games on it(lol) and the time period it was from. I told them that not many people nowadays would be interested in, save for old school gamers or a collector (which wouldn't cause its missing the battery cover) and that I would buy it but not for 20 bucks. At my local used game store I can get one for 12 bucks and that I'd give them that and bring a game to test it. It's been four days now and nothing. So I just wanna share this with you guys and hopefully ya'll can get a nice chuckle out of it.

Gameboy Color

And its not like I was even an asshole about it. I was really nice and explained what it was to them. Ugh, people.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So this person has been trying to sell a Gameboy Color on Craigslist now for almost a year and a half. I messaged them once before when they first posted it saying I'd take it off their hands and never got a reply. I didn't see it again for like a month and then they reposted it, only this time they went from asking for 10 (fair) to 20 bucks!

Now its been like this for over a year. I'd check the video game section and see it and laugh. But recently, I'm pretty tired of it being there. So I explained to them what it was, since they didn't know if it had games on it(lol) and the time period it was from. I told them that not many people nowadays would be interested in, save for old school gamers or a collector (which wouldn't cause its missing the battery cover) and that I would buy it but not for 20 bucks. At my local used game store I can get one for 12 bucks and that I'd give them that and bring a game to test it. It's been four days now and nothing. So I just wanna share this with you guys and hopefully ya'll can get a nice chuckle out of it.

Gameboy Color

And its not like I was even an asshole about it. I was really nice and explained what it was to them. Ugh, people.
Did you give them your phone number like the description states?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Now its been like this for over a year
woa... over a year? wonder why they still bother and don't just throw it away... 20 bucks is money but 1 year without getting rid of it, it doesn't' worth that time dealing with answers to costumers...

Last edited by migles,

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you give them your phone number like the description states?
Oh yeah. Every time I emailed them.

woa... over a year? wonder why they still bother and don't just throw it away... 20 bucks is money but 1 year without getting rid of it, it doesn't' worth that time dealing with answers to costumers...
Yeah, well, they probably think someone will buy. And that someone would've been me, but not anymore. Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it