OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I found this 2 videos in youtube. Are the 2 fake?:
*removed scam/fake videos*

I think they are fake. Now i only think in gateway :D
Thanks

EDIT: I see that the second video the channel is created yesterday...

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, he needs to show more information.

Otherwise, next thing you know, it'll be the decapping scheme all over again

ipwndeveloper

Trophies
Website
gb4iphone.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
On the first video "Our Tools are always 100% Virus free" screams malware. I am a little confused on weather or not the second video is actually an exploit, there was no evidence, video's or any proof. Unless the its released by Yellow8 or the Gateway team it will most likely be fake/scam.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
His twitter feed https://twitter.com/0Dexploits

Apparently he is a "Reverse engeenier expert, hacking videogames, investigating 3ds and psvita. Expert dumping and finding 0d and kernel exploits."

but his english is really crap.

Also, this is his claim

Code:
FOUNDED NEW 3DS EXPLOIT !

-IT WORKS IN 3DS 6.3 AND LOWER VERSIONS. BETTER VERSION IS 5.5 OR 6.0.

-IN FIRMWARES LOWERS THAN 6.1 IT CAN BE LOADED FROM HOME MENU.

BUT.. NOT ALL ARE GOOD NEWS.

THE EXPLOIT IS DIFFICULT TO LOAD BECAUSE IS A RANDOM EXPLOIT, IT LOAD 1 TIME PER 237 ATTEMPTS (IN 6.1 OR LOWER, IN HIGER VERSIONS IT`S 1 TIME PER 1032 ATTEMPTS)

IT LOAD FROM SD CARD AND LOADING 3 GAMES IN A PATTERN AFTER.

WE WILL RELEASE MORE INFO SOON.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

0Dexploits.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<sigh> Even if that guy isn't full of crap, what good is an exploit that takes so long to get working that you could earn the money to buy a fuckin' game panhandling outside K-Mart while standing next to a Salvation Army bell ringer?!?

And people think 3DS flash carts suck 'cause they don't have multi-ROM and shit. :-p

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay GBA flashcards <3

If it's on Youtube, it's fake.
That actually should be the name of a sticky thread.

Well, the emuNand demos were on youtube and it turns out that its a reality now albeit with some flaws.

This supposed 6.3 exploit sounds interesting but interest will fade really fast unless there is some more proof soon.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, the emuNand demos were on youtube and it turns out that its a reality now albeit with some flaws.

This supposed 6.3 exploit sounds interesting but interest will fade really fast unless there is some more proof soon.

Ofcourse not everything on youtube is fake, but you (hopefully) know what I'm getting at.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I lost interest the second I read that it works in 1:200+ attempts (1:1000+ on 6.3). And you think emulated NAND has flaws?!?

Not an attack, mind, but even if the second video is true and something is released; imagine just having to run the exploit over and over for hours until it finally takes and you can boot your pirated game from SD. Makes $120 GW carts (back when that was the going rate) totally worth it to just about anyone, IMO... Even if emuNAND or anything else about these new 3DS flash carts is flaky.

And I'm only playing devil's advocate here... Any temper knows the first vid is bullshit, and the second one deserves the sort of suspicion a cave man would give to an RC toy helicopter.

Reactions: ipwndeveloper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)