Thirsty after eating chocolate

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's the most disgusting thing about chocolate, nothing feels worse than biting into a choco bar and it turning into mud in your mouth, choco drinks are fine, but not semi-molten choco like some bars end up as. The best part of choco is the crunchiness on a chilled bar of high quality bitter-sweet/bitter (possibly lemon/nut/mint filled) choco, nothing beats that!
It should melt fully. The Hershey's shit that doesn't melt can't even be called chocolate IMO.
I don't like the crunchyness of dark chocolate. The taste is fine, but it doesn't satisfy my sugar and fat craving at all.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It should melt fully. The Hershey's shit that doesn't melt can't even be called chocolate IMO.
I don't like the crunchyness of dark chocolate. The taste is fine, but it doesn't satisfy my sugar and fat craving at all.
Well, to each their own I guess. Fully melted is different from what I'm talking about though, I'm talking about the shitty chocolate bars that turn into mush in your mouth even though they are supposed to be firm as a bar, then as you try to eat them they get stuck all over your teeth, gums, etc. making you just want to wash it off. If you actually melt it fully and turn it into a drink or something, that's fine, I love choco drinks or fully molten choco (until it gets a texture similar to stuff honey where it's thick but not too thick), but can't stand the kind of choco bars I mentioned above, that's what I'm referring to. As for firm chilled choco, I LOVE the crunchiness it has along with how when you bite into it it sorta crumbles into tiny little choco dust pieces, those are great!

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a thing there