Third party titles that you want them to be on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Scott Pilgrim, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Scott Pilgrim
    OP

Scott Pilgrim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    I'm really glad to see Rime on Switch, but I want Capcom to release Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate or Ace Attorney 7. Also more titles from Bethesda... Or a Dark Souls Trilogy port... Platinum give us Bayonetta 3 and/or resurrect Scalebound as an exclusive! And FFXV,FFVII Remake and/or KH3 on Switch, Square Enix!
    What do you want to see ported to/developed for the Switch in terms of third parties?

2. souler92

souler92 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 5, 2017
    Netherlands
    a new starfox adventure/assault mix kind of game

RustInPeace likes this.
  3. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    A new God of War style kind of game but exclusively to Nintendo Switch only. And a new Castlevania game too. Loved 2 Castlevania versions from PS3.

Last edited by azoreseuropa, Jan 13, 2017
  4. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I'm pretty sure we have a thread like this. That said, Kingdom Hearts would make my day.

THEELEMENTKH likes this.
  5. Imacaredformy2ds

Imacaredformy2ds Smartass

Banned
    Nov 17, 2016
    Mexico
    Call of Duty and Battlefield would be amazing but unlikely
    As for others I can't really say much, too much Ninty gets to your head

6. stubbs2ds

stubbs2ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2016
    Grand Theft Auto
    :D

varaques likes this.
  7. dogmarch

dogmarch Potato Warrior - Anti Zombie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2010
    the world ends with you sequel
    or a diva port

8. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    Shout out to StarFox Adventures! Not sure if it would happen since Rare made that, but who knows? I want Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter back in familiar territory. There's Ultra Street Fighter 2 coming, which is awesome, but how about Street Fighter V and Mortal Kombat X on Switch? With exclusives to justify purchasing them. For SFV, having the Season 1 DLC pre-installed for example, and for Mortal Kombat X, all the DLC, and I mean ALL, and include characters you only fight against or see inn Story mode: Sindel, Rain, Baraka, Kabal, Stryker. Also, uhhh, Ultra Mega Man 2? Oh, a new Mega Man title. Mega Man 10 (as opposed to "X").

souler92 likes this.
  9. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Well, the stuff we have usually, I guess, like Ace Attorney and Monster Hunter.
    oh also one thing from a series we've never had on a nintendo console, borderlands 2, as if that'll happen. one can dream tho lmao