Thinking of purchasing a GBA Flash Cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Gamemaster1379, Jun 23, 2009.

Jun 23, 2009
  1. Gamemaster1379
    OP

Member Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    After owning a flash cart slot-1 for DS, thoughts have arisen to purchasing a slot-2 flash cart...but now I'm a bit skeptical. I know for sure that purchasing a slot-2 will enable me to play GBA games on my DS--but I already have a hacked PSP with a perfect GBA emulator. BUT, other questions arise with the GBA Flash. If I were to purchase a slot-2 for my Ds, would it work in my GBA SP's as well? Would it be able to link and trade and all that for games like Pokemon? And in the DS, would there be any possible way for it to detect a certain game in DS Mode, to use for games like Pokemon P/P/Pt for Pal Park? Or should I forget it altogether and just stick to my PSP?

2. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    If you buy an M3 Perfect Lite (comes with lite and GBA cases) you can swap over the board and use the cart in both DS Lite and GBA-SP -- or just get a GBA sice EZ Flash IV and it'll fit in both (but sticking out of the DSL, of course)...

For Pokemon, you need a M3 Perfect (for RTC function)...

3. Gamemaster1379
    OP

Member Gamemaster1379 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Alright, I've thought more seriously about purchasing an M3 Lite now. Before I do, I want to confirm that it will, in fact, work with my Acekard 2.1 if need be? Or can the M3 run independent of the Acekard on the DS Phat and Lite?

Also, a question I'm sure is asked far too much, where would be the best place to purchase one? [​IMG] Shipping speed is no urgency, simply a low cost. [​IMG]