Thinking Of Finally Getting a Switch for Xmas.....

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, Nintendo did say what was wrong with the original system. they said the NAND got corrupted, so they were unable to salvage any saves. this is before I got nso.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did check the serial numbers of both, and they didn't match. the first one was logged into my pc, since I was sending it in for repair. firefox saved the number, so I checked it against what I received back. different system.
@godreborn ,different serial number(under the console)or serial firmware?

Reactions: godreborn

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I checked the serial number in the firmware. that's how I've always done it. Nintendo themselves told me about it, forgot for what reason.
@godreborn ,you have to do as with smartphones,check the serial firmware with that of the package and and match,after having been in assistance hindsight the motherboard has been changed.

Reactions: SuperDan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I no longer have the original pc to check if the sticker is the same or not, but I figure it isn't. I've always checked the firmware of the console in I think "serial information" in system settings. I'm assuming that's what you want to do to be sure, because someone could've changed or altered the sticker anyway. it says the system came with 4.1 firmware, which is what my original switch came with. I don't care about hacking the system though, but someone else might be interested in buying it for that purpose. I told my mother that I wasn't going to sell it, but I don't know if I should. it's been on my headboard in its dock for a long time. no issues with it.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might be selling my hackable system soon. I'm not sure how much it's worth, but it would be the tablet and dock (no cables). you can get the power cable for around $19, I think. and, it depends on the length of the hdmi cable. though, I'm backing up the micro sd card of it right now, so I'm undecided:

View attachment 279041
I'm definitely interested let me know how $$ it would be around Xmas time been wanting a switch for ages.. Just didn't have the $$
Wife kids mortgage ect
But out the blue the wide said I could get one so I'm jumping on it... If I can get a pre hacked one that would suit me well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)