Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spam
/spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet
As you can obviously tell, I only said that once. You know how to count, right?

I've seen some of your other posts, they add up to spam. You know like the spam folder on your email? Those don't have to be the same thing repeated, but they're useless.

I mean you told the guy not to get a PS4 if he has another system because he will only play one or another. Most people have more than one console, and find a way to play more than one console what a concept. I'm going to assume you're not that stupid, so you're trolling.

Last edited by ,

Rabbid4240

i dont know
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen some of your other posts, they add up to spam. You know like the spam folder on your email? Those don't have to be the same thing repeated, but they're useless.

I mean you told the guy not to get a PS4 if he has another system because he will only play one or another. Most people have more than one console, and find a way to play more than one console what a concept. I'm going to assume you're not that stupid, so you're trolling.
Oof. You got me.

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try those list I found on Google:

• PS4 Pro Battlefront II limited edition bundle (11/2017)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB Battlefront II Bundle (11/2017)
  • PS4 Pro God of War limited Edition (04/2018) – confirmed shipping with firmware 4.73. Not to be confused with some PS4 Slim + god of war bundles that allegedly ship with firmware 5.07
  • PS4 Pro Monster Hunter World Liolaeus edition (12/2017) – this is a Japan exclusive, given the import prices I’d think twice about buying this one though.
  • PS4 Pro Destiny 2 Bundle (9/2017)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB FFXV Limited Edition Bundle (11/2016)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB Call of Duty limited Edition Bundle (11/2017)

I'm assuming since all the above listed consoles are a year old that the odds of finding them for a deep discount on Black Friday are pretty slim. In other words sites like Amazon, Best Buy and Target likely wont have them available for the 200 dollar price tag that the new Spiderman bundle will be listed for.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming since all the above listed consoles are a year old that the odds of finding them for a deep discount on Black Friday are pretty slim. In other words sites like Amazon, Best Buy and Target likely wont have them available for the 200 dollar price tag that the new Spiderman bundle will be listed for.

I am talking about Ebay. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ