Hacking Thinking of buying a PS4

IndiCruze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying a PS4 soon, probably during the black friday deals. I've looked over the sticky thread about "PS4 Bundles & Firmware List", but I didn't find much info on newer bundles. So my main question is, does anyone know which 2018 PS4 bundles or standalones have the correct firmware to be exploitable? Also, is it possible to downgrade the firmware? And can you go online at all with a hacked PS4?

Thanks

Reborned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Look for a God of War bundle and you can't go wrong. Its 4.73 and you can safely update to required 5.0.5 simply with inserting the CD of the game in the console.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

IndiCruze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you already have another gaming console, it's not really worth it. You'll either play ONLY the ps4 or the other console.
Thanks for the quick reply! I currently have an XBONE, but the goal was to buy a PS4 for hacking purposes, and if possible, play online with it.

Look for a God of War bundle and you can't go wrong. Its 4.73 and you can safely update to required 5.0.5 simply with inserting the CD of the game in the console.
Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
I'll check out that bundle. Thanks!

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know you can't play Spiderman or the newest games on a hacked console, not even legit versions because they'll force you to update to a newer firmware that's unhackable. To play all newer games you have to go 100% legit and update to newest firmware, or to play backups settle for games that are early this year and older only or have two PS4s. Right now those are your only options.

Last edited by ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm planning on buying a PS4 soon, probably during the black friday deals. I've looked over the sticky thread about "PS4 Bundles & Firmware List", but I didn't find much info on newer bundles. So my main question is, does anyone know which 2018 PS4 bundles or standalones have the correct firmware to be exploitable? Also, is it possible to downgrade the firmware? And can you go online at all with a hacked PS4?

Thanks

Try those list I found on Google:

• PS4 Pro Battlefront II limited edition bundle (11/2017)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB Battlefront II Bundle (11/2017)
  • PS4 Pro God of War limited Edition (04/2018) – confirmed shipping with firmware 4.73. Not to be confused with some PS4 Slim + god of war bundles that allegedly ship with firmware 5.07
  • PS4 Pro Monster Hunter World Liolaeus edition (12/2017) – this is a Japan exclusive, given the import prices I’d think twice about buying this one though.
  • PS4 Pro Destiny 2 Bundle (9/2017)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB FFXV Limited Edition Bundle (11/2016)
  • PS4 Slim 1TB Call of Duty limited Edition Bundle (11/2017)

Reactions: Prior22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work