Thinking of buying a iEdge

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Davess, Apr 5, 2010.

Apr 5, 2010

Thinking of buying a iEdge by Davess at 4:47 PM (1,100 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Davess
    OP

Member Davess On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)

Canada
  2. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    iEDGE is good, I got mine from gamekool in 5 days and its legit they shipped fast and gave good support I suggest them

3. Davess
    OP

Member Davess On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)

Canada
    Whats your likes, dislikes about the Iedge?

4. BurlyEd

Member BurlyEd GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I just got mine on Friday, April 02, exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered it from 0ShippingZone.
    It was already updated for immediate use with 1.4U firmware (Hudson Sudoku).
    I am a long-time EDGE lover and I like it better than my AK2i.
    But that is just me, I bought an early AK2, I hated it and it fell apart in my hands.
    I did not try another until I got an AK2i with AKAIO for my DSi. I like it OK.
    Build quality is up and AKAIO support is great. But I strongly prefer the simplicity of the EDGE GUI.
    It is just like the CycloDS Evolution, except for the unreliable special features that I never use.
    So when I preordered the DSiXL I ordered an iEDGE to with it. I am glad I did.
    I think the AK2i is probably a better deal. It is cheaper and has better and faster support from team AKAIO.
    Elixirdream says that AK2i has the best cheat engine (he should know)
    I bought one of each, I would suggest that you do the same.
    Then tell us which YOU prefer!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. gary2010

Member gary2010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah i think the cheat engine in the ak2i is very good not that i know much but some cheats on my r4 would make the game not boot up so when i tryed all the codes what froze my r4 they work perfect on the ak2i every code iv used has worked on this its my favourite card out of my m3i zero and all my r4s lol but im thinking about buying an iedge now to see what they are like i might wait abit now since hearing about fakes