Thinking of Ben Hecking my Wii U.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by drakorex, Jan 21, 2013.

Jan 21, 2013
  1. drakorex
    OP

Member drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Nothing too serious, just want to mount a small TV to it that I can flip up whenever my dad's using the tv and I want to use vwii. Any thoughts on the best way to do it?

2. pwsincd

Member pwsincd Garage Flower

United Kingdom
    you that time to play the wiiu :) . You mean attach a screen to the wiiu pad somehow ? really?

Pattonfiend67 likes this.
  3. Pattonfiend67

Banned Pattonfiend67 You're F'ng Out!

United States
    wow, lol... hahahaha, pwsincd, that is one of the funniest responses that i have heard in a while...

what is even funnier is that i googled Ben Hecking and it (or he, rather) actually exists.

4. Scuba156

Member Scuba156 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Y
    Yes, Ben Heck does exist. Most famous for his xbox360 laptops and turning many retro consoles into handhelds. He then went to work on a project with Microsoft I believe.

To the OP, if you need to ask about 'Ben Hecking' your Wii U then the best your going to get is duck taping a screen to the top of the console...

5. Pattonfiend67

United States
    actually, Ben Hecking is a Cinematographer... Figured that was pretty obvious since i posted the link to his website...

6. pwsincd

Member pwsincd Garage Flower

United Kingdom
    i think you did actually google wrong :P its Ben Heck that the OP meant and Ben Hecking as an adjective to describe what he wants. :)

7. Scuba156

Member Scuba156 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    :P The link didn't appear on my phone, it just looked like plain text. I'm sure you know but here

8. Pattonfiend67

United States
    i do, lol, i am just trying to give the dude a hard time...

i was never really impressed by that 360 laptop... without a hard drive and many other options, seemed like a huge waste of money... and portable means that you can take it somewhere without having to use an external source of power like a receptacle in the wall. there isn't even batteries with the thing to make it portable. i could say a regular xbox 360 is portable because i can bring it with me where ever i go but it is not, because it doesn't work without an external power source such as a receptacle in the wall. i just don't understand the guy. his blog is quite loopy as well. giving tuts on how to e-mail celebrities and other stupid nonsense... if you have to go e-mail a f'ng celebrity, you need to go find a new hobby or get a job or something... that is just ridiculous...

others have done better mods... i am not going to get into all of that though...

9. libertyernie

Newcomer libertyernie Advanced Member

United States
    I think it would be easier to mod a Wii, and play (most of) your Wii U games with the GamePad.