Thinking about selling/trading some stuff ...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Takeshi, Sep 20, 2010.

Sep 20, 2010
  1. Takeshi
    OP

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Note: this is not a thread about me selling my stuff to anyone on this forum. I'm well aware that would go into the trading forum.

I'm thinking of trading my Wii and my XBox 360 for a new XBox360 S at Gamestop. They'd give me about 190 EUR for the two consoles (xbox 90 + wii 100) which is more than they'd usually give, but isn't quite enough for me to get psyched about.

The thing is, I've bought a lot of stuff for the Wii which I'd probably also trade in and I'm unsure if maybe I can get some more money of eBay or even selling it on GBAtemp.

List of the Wii accessoires:
    I also have a lot of legit VC games on it (not sure which/how many exactly), would I be able to leave them on my Wii after unlinking my Club Nintendo account? I'm sure the guys at GS aren't interested in them, but if I decide to sell the Wii on eBay it might be worth it.

tl;dr: What do you think is the worth of this collection and what should I do with it?

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Moved per request.

I'd help you out with the suggestion on the matter, however I do not own Wii, and I really have no knowledge about it's value, so I'll let others do the talking [​IMG]

3. Takeshi
    OP

Germany
    Haven't seen you in a while. I'm glad you're back and thanks for moving it. [​IMG]

4. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    No problem Takeshi, anytime!
    I hope you'll get more activity here [​IMG]

5. Takeshi
    OP

Germany
    Since I'm not allowed to bump my thread I just post what I found so far. [​IMG]

25-40 EUR - The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker Limited Edition with Bonus Disc [GCN]
    20+ EUR - Killer 7 [GCN]
    ~20 EUR - Wavebird (JPN, with original packaging)

I'd really appreciate some feedback on any of the other items.