Hardware Thinking about picking up an n3DS (the Super Mario land one) from EBgames

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Costs $199.99 + taxes, comes with the game pre-installed and has two sets of cover plates.

I have a PAL region n3DS with a9lh and Luma3DS, and an o3DS XL (with my actual NNID). I also have access to an n3DS XL that I can use to downgrade the system - if it comes on 11.0.0.33 U. The downgrade is easy enough to do, but takes a while.

Seems like:
- Pros = cheaper than the actual n3DS XL, comes with the game pre-installed and can flip the extra set of cover plates for good money.
- Cons = probably on the latest firmware, so it's an DSiWare downgrade and A9LH installation. Plus, Mario isn't that popular, so reselling it might be an issue. Also, looks like an EBgames exclusive and there hasn't been much advertising for this bundle.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I don"t think reselling it would be a problem since New 3DS of normal size only sells in bundles in America, also Nintendo announced the bundle in their pages this month to be launched in September so it isn"t an exclusive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning