LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about getting a DSTwo (because my Acekard 2i doesn't have RTS, and an in-game-guide feature) but I can't find it anywhere.
frown.gif
Can someone give me a good site?

If it isn't available, can the DSONEi be used on the DSi with FW 4.2U+?

Thanks
smile.gif

-LBM

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4.2U? That's Wii. DSi is 1.4. And yes DSonei can be used on a 1.4 DSi. Also Supercard DStwo is not out yet, it will be soon though.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah, you've got to be kidding me. DSTWO will be beyond DSONE/i, which means DSTWO will be on an almost whole new level. DSTWO will include Real Time Save, Cheat, In-Game-Guide, and many more. That's all I know for now, so you may wait for a while. It's like waiting for the EOS but a bit longer because of the Extra Features.

LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the EOS already out for the DSONE and DSONEi? Source

And doesn't that have the real-time save features? Anyways, are there any other reasons to wait for the DSTWO? Will there be DSi game support, such as the Korg 10 Plus game?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleBigMods said:

And doesn't that have the real-time save features? Anyways, are there any other reasons to wait for the DSTWO? Will there be DSi game support, such as the Korg 10 Plus game?
No but there will be a GBA emulator on it and a SNES emulator. And no you can't use those emulators on the DSone.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LittleBigMods said:

I think you misread my post. Of course I know that the EOS is already released. Why wouldn't I? I said that it was "LIKE" waiting for the EOS TO BE RELEASED. As I've said, the Supercard Team has not told us a lot about the DSTWO, but there are already a few things that we do know that is not so interesting.

LittleBigMods

OP
Trophies
Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
LittleBigMods said:

I think you misread my post. Of course I know that the EOS is already released. Why wouldn't I? I said that it was "LIKE" waiting for the EOS TO BE RELEASED. As I've said, the Supercard Team has not told us a lot about the DSTWO, but there are already a few things that we do know that is not so interesting.
Oops.
tongue.gif
Well, I hope it won't be too long. The gba emulator kinda is a big deal to me.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, the DSTwo has quite a lot of work ahead of it. We probably won't be seeing it until late March to the middle of April. All the more reason to be excited.
biggrin.gif

Seeing as the EOS for us has quite a bit of work ahead of it, it's only natural that the DSTwo would be a little farther behind. It doesn't truly matter though, it'll get here when it gets here, which is indeed pretty soon.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LittleBigMods said:
I'm thinking about getting a DSTwo (because my Acekard 2i doesn't have RTS, and an in-game-guide feature) but I can't find it anywhere.
frown.gif
Can someone give me a good site?

If it isn't available, can the DSONEi be used on the DSi with FW 4.2U+? Clearly you knew enough about the news of EOS (provided homepage link), but just couldn't be stuffed checking either the discussion thread here, nor Supercard homepage!
LittleBigMods said:
Will there be DSi game support, such as the Korg 10 Plus game?
Is that game even out yet? Pretty sure it aint, so how the heck could anyone have an idea about compatability?
QUOTE(LittleBigMods @ Feb 9 2010, 02:59 PM)
The gba emulator kinda is a big deal to me.
Well, that was pointed out in your 1st post, you could have saved some time. No flashcart can currently play GBA directly from Slot-1 (except of course, the SCDS2 - unknown release date). All carts to this point require a Slot-2 device (eg. 3-in-1, M3Expansion, SC Slot-2 carts, etc. etc.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all