Thinking about buying this Laser Pointer

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I was thinking about buying this laser pointer from this site:

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/highpower-200m...ime-p-6978.html

I will make sure to use it outside (most of the time) and not to point it at anything. However, the thought of it somehow hitting my eye, even for a second, makes me nervous... But to burn matches and other black things looks so cool...
unsure.gif

Defiance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part of the reason I'm choosing a red laser over a green laser is that red lasers do not emit IR.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got a 200mW red laser from DX. It can pop balloons in about half a second and if you write fairly slowly with it you can melt your name into plastic by holding it like a pen.

It's so cool!

Also, that site looks like a clone of DX. The products are the exactly the same models, and the prices are more expensive.

Defiance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead said:
I got a 200mW red laser from DX. It can pop balloons in about half a second and if you write fairly slowly with it you can melt your name into plastic by holding it like a pen.

It's so cool!

Also, that site looks like a clone of DX. The products are the exactly the same models, and the prices are more expensive.

I don't care if it's 2 dollars more... Anyway, I would have most defiantly bought from DX had they not shipped to the US.
mad.gif
This is the only site I know that will ship it to where I live. (I Would buy it with the rechargeable Cr2 batteries with charger.)

And robochrono09, I would point it at things, I just meant not any people/planes, etc.

Also Sinkhead, do you have safety goggles? (Just curious.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.