Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only Pokemon Pearl/Diamond has a connectivity with Pokemon Revolution on Wii right now. On the other hand, the Wii you're going to buy probably have cut legs so you don't really need to rush buying a Wii. I say, wait for a few months, at least until Super Mario Galaxy comes out.

A

armand66

If you enjoy the lineup i'd definately recommend going forth and finding one.

I have both a 360, and go through "phases" with both the 360 and Wii, when i'll play one more than the other, i'm currently in a Wii phase, despite having finished Bioshock. (Metroid Prime 3 soon too hehe)

If your in the states, the release of Metroid Prime 3 would be enough to buy this system alone, not forgetting all the other good titles around for it.

Now, if your thinking of getting a system with the idea of getting it modded in mind, a good idea would be to find the guides/faqs online that tell you what systems can be modded, as D2A, D2B consoles can be modded, while D2C ones currently cannot be. There are guides around to show what serial numbers are what models etc.

If your not thinking of Moddnig your console, its still a good time to get a Wii, as we're about to hit a good point of titles from this time on.

Titles i believe are worth buying the Wii for are (or "acquire" if you mod your console)

Zelda Twilight Princess
Trauma Center Second Opinion
Mercury Meltdown Revolution
Excitetruck
Super Swing Golf
Rayman Raving Rabbids
SSX Blur
Mario Strikers Charged
Big Brain Academy
The Bigs
Madden NFL 08
Super Paper Mario
Mario Party 8
Warioware
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Godfather Blackhand Edition
Eledees/Elebits

while these games are good titles well worth a look also

Tiger Woods 08 (PAL release just got dumped)
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
COD 3
MOH Vanguard
Metal Slug Anthology
Korinpa
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Scarface
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

And of course, some of the upcoming games:

Metroid Prime 3 (almost here, oh yeh)
Guilty Gear Accent Core (great 2d fighter)
My Sims
Dewys Adventure
FIFA 08
Crash of the Titans
NBA Live 08
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
Puzzle Quest
Zack N Wiki
Brother in Arms Double Time
Sims 2 Castaway
Rockstars Table Tennis (brilliant on 360, hoping it can come close on wii, and hoping for online)
Guitar Hero 3
Endless Ocean
Super Swing Golf 2
Fire Emblem Goddess of War
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga
MOH Heroes 2 (32 players online)
Super Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Ferrari Challenge
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Fit
Battallion Wars 2
Mario Kart Wii

So yeh, personally, i reckon theres plenty games out, and even more top games coming that i'd recommend getting one. If you get one now, you can catch up on some top games, while readying for the bigger rush of games leading up to christmas.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah you may as well. You'd be looking at 4-5 awesome games on the system by the end of the year.

360 is a good choice at the moment but it really depends on what type of games you're interested in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.