Gaming Things to expect when the 3DS is out?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
What should we expect here on GBATemp when the 3DS is released to the public?

I'd say we'd get n00b spam of "Why doesn't *Some 3DS game* work on my R4?" or "Is anyone hacking the 3DS yet?" or "Where can I buy a 3DS flash cart?" on release day.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Gaydrian said:
I expect more useless threads like this one.
Hey, I want to prepare for the n00b storm! You can't blame me! I've got a bomb shelter over there, and if you aren't careful you'll be left out to be eaten by n00b zombies!
Think I can survive without the Bonemonkey copying.
wink.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warrior522 said:
fudgenuts64 said:
Gaydrian said:
I expect more useless threads like this one.
Stop with your bitching. She is asking valid questions, there's no need for useless posts like yours.

Dude, did you just cuss out a STAFF MEMBER?
blink.gif
He's trolling, it doesn't matter if he's a staff member or not.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He wasn't really cussing Gaydrian out either =P
I think the 3DS will lead new people here and some of the new people are going to learn about random hacking stuff and will just have a total bombardment of people =)

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
inb4 the servers crash when it comes out.

but on another note, are we talking about when it comes out in Japan or elsewhere? which do you think will cause a bigger influx of people and posts? i'm thinking that when it comes out in the US is when the REAL shitstorm will come.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
baffle-boy said:
inb4 the servers crash when it comes out.

but on another note, are we talking about when it comes out in Japan or elsewhere? which do you think will cause a bigger influx of people and posts? i'm thinking that when it comes out in the US is when the REAL shitstorm will come.
It starts with Japan. By the time it comes out in the US, people will be asking "Has the 3DS been hacked yet?" and then shitstorm when it hasn't.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect too much to change here. The speculation threads will be obsolete, and aside from valid game discussions, there will be a plethora of "When will it be hacked?" threads. I don't see a cause for concern, since it won't be any more annoying than some of the existing threads about the 3DS.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
I don't expect too much to change here. The speculation threads will be obsolete, and aside from valid game discussions, there will be a plethora of "When will it be hacked?" threads. I don't see a cause for concern, since it won't be any more annoying than some of the existing threads about the 3DS.
You're probably right, there...,

But still, I'd rather know what Imma have to sift through...

Like 3DS spam on the DS forums.... "OMG HAS NINTENDOGS + CATS BEEN FIXED ON R4 YET"

LOL

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing there will be a ton of disappointed griping that the 3d feature isn't nearly as good as people expected it to be....and lots of broken 3d sliders.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
somerandomguyO_O said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
I'm guessing there will be a ton of disappointed griping that the 3d feature isn't nearly as good as people expected it to be....and lots of broken 3d sliders.
Plus one to this.
Make that +2.

And I'm just going to assume there will be the ridiculous questions like "why is my R4 not working?", "does this game work on NTSC / PAL?", "is this game in 3D or not?", etc.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
somerandomguyO_O said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Plus one to this.
Make that +2.

And I'm just going to assume there will be the ridiculous questions like "why is my R4 not working?", "does this game work on NTSC / PAL?", "is this game in 3D or not?", etc.
Also, the age old questions....

-"Why doesn't adjusting the 3D slider do anything while I'm playing *Game not made specifically for the 3DS (i.e. Spirit Tracks or DQIX)*?"
-"Why doesn't my Action Reply work on my 3DS?"
-"Why aren't my games in 3D?" *It ends up their 3D slider is turned all the way down*
-"Where can I download *3DS game*?"
-"When will *3DS game* be released as a ROM?"
-"So the 3DS is out, can I play *DSi Exclusive game or DSiWare* on my Acekard now?"
-"Who's hacking the 3DS?"
-"Is the 3DS hacked yet?"
-"Can you get the 3DS common code by hacking into the DSi's internal firmware and flashing it?" *Or some other random question where nobody knows what they're talking about*
-"Can 3DS connect to 3D TV?"
-"How to play *3DS game* on No$GBA?"

That's what I'm expecting. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/