moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm going to be going on a Day (maybe two) trip to the Isle of Wight in a couple of weeks with a friend and I'd like some ideas one what can be done there.
I've been once with family but that was a total borefest and I don't really want to go back but my friend really wants to go for some odd reason.. Anyway, maybe the time I went I did the completely wrong things and maybe this time will be better since I'll be with a friend, so suggestions please!
Oh and also please take into account we will be going around on foot and public transport, and that we're both students so nothing too expensive!

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jaxxster said:
At night go to Shanklin Chine, beautiful peaceful place! Urm, blackgang chine isnt too shabby either. Sanddown beach is lovely! Not to sure really, I.O.W Is usually considered an old peoples island.
I KNEW IT D:

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
haha, Sorry to break it to you bro
tongue.gif
Seriously if you havent been n like some peace try shankline chine...Really nice at night.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take tons and tons of pictures and bring back some stones. May only be used as paperweights but will be a beautiful souvenir.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
zomg! yeah, theres loads to do! theres like.... the theme park place which is neat and the best thing ever...................
LITTLE CANADA!

you can go there and just do the activities its awesome! go google it!

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you go by hovercraft
biggrin.gif

Oh and go to Alum Bay. Lotsa fun stuff to do there, annnnnd you can even make your own sand thing. Basically you just put sand into a container shaped as the isle of wight.
tongue.gif

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its quite boring (i live here lol)
um i would say the best things to do if you like sight seeing is go to, alum bay make some sand art things lol. sandown pier is good fun to blow some money on.

make sure you check out the rock shop in sandown or shanklin old village for some good sweets

there is outland at the very top of ryde town which sell some kool figures and gaming stuff

and if your a stoner you can go to spaced inc in newport or ryde to get a bong and some herbal high lol.(the sell glass dick shapped bongs lmfao)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte