Things people like that you don't understand

Deleted member 507653

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh I'm sure the irishpost.com has no prior biases. It seems like our contenders would like a word

6JkHKQ5.jpg

LVM57or.jpg

cy9J1EZ.jpg

Reactions: x65943

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Vegans and Vegetarians - Meat Eater.

Meat Eater accepts Vegans and Vegetarians and leave them alone.

Not really. Vegetarians have been the subjects of mockery and ridicule since forever. Barring some very short lived fads, not eating meat has always been seen as weakness or eccentricity. Only very recently has being a vegetarian become acceptable in the public eye (but still not regarded as "normal"), the "your food is what my food eats", "'vegetarian' is an old Indian word for 'crappy hunter'", "for every animal you don't eat I will eat three" is way more ubiquitous than any vegetarian/vegan slogan, and "vegetarian" is still comedic shorthand for "flakey/crazy", in the same vein as "healing crystals"or "naked yoga".

And I like meat as much as the next guy, so let's not pretend meat eaters are victims.

Reactions: Tarmfot and x65943

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Not really. Vegetarians have been the subjects of mockery and ridicule since forever. Barring some very short lived fads, not eating meat has always been seen as weakness or eccentricity. Only very recently has being a vegetarian become acceptable in the public eye (but still not regarded as "normal"), the "your food is what my food eats", "'vegetarian' is an old Indian word for 'crappy hunter'", "for every animal you don't eat I will eat three" is way more ubiquitous than any vegetarian/vegan slogan, and "vegetarian" is still comedic shorthand for "flakey/crazy", in the same vein as "healing crystals"or "naked yoga".

And I like meat as much as the next guy, so let's not pretend meat eaters are victims.
I don't hate vegetarians. It's the in-your-face-have-it-my-way-you-murderer types that I take issue with.... And PETA...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0