things in mario 64 ds which i like to do

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by luneth22, Apr 12, 2009.

Apr 12, 2009
  1. luneth22
    OP

Member luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Its been quite some time, 5 years or so i think, but i wanna share my funny actions (or maybe not so funny) when playing this game.

1. Fighting the Bomb Omb King using wario. I love to carry him to the edge and toss him somewhere far away. then see him bounce back up and rant at me.

2. Racing with the Koopa on tiny big island (can't remember the name).

3. Using Mario during battle with Goomboss and kicking his back to get a Mushroom. I then torture him once i'm big sized.

4. Racing with the Penguin. still can't understand why he got so fat. Like using the shortcut and seeing him rant afterwards

5. Playing with the monkey on a mountain stage using Yoshi. I swallow him up and take the guy to the edge of a cliff and drop him down, only to see him respawn.

6. Torturing Bowser whenever i fight him. I love to swing him around like crazy.

There's just so many other things i like, these are just a list of some

2. Donato_Dobango

Member Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ever try triggering a 1-up to appear and then run away before it touches you to see how long and how far it could fly before it catches you?

3. WB3000

Member WB3000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I've never had so much fun in that game until I got my acekard and enabled moon jumping. I've beaten the game legit enough, now it's just fun to mess with the physics of the game. You can escape the castle grounds, pretty much fly all over, etc. etc.

4. Tozarian

Member Tozarian GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I love racing around using the fast running code and moon jump.