Things In Anime That Made You Cry [Spoilers Duh]

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jiraya's death in shippuden.

The final scene in erased, the guy reseted his time and spend 20 years in a coma and found that the girl she was desperate to save understandably married someone else, I was happy for him after the girl from his previous timeline showed up, made me shed some tears.

Soichiro yagami's death, was one of my favorite characters in death note.

Hughes death in FMA brotherhood.

The Pikachu slapping scene in the movie

yuuki's death in sao 2

kamina's death and nia's disappearance after the marriage in gurren laggan.

kaito's death in the moon in zexal

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was Airbender western made? If so, I think that was the last one I liked. And to keep it on topic, the Northern Tribe girl that had to "die" and be the moon spirit.

Reactions: XavyrrVaati

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
The chimera scientist in Full Metal Alchemist. So incredibly messed up, and I always cringe upon rewatching it, knowing full well that Al and Ed will find out about the truth about what he did to his wife and daughter.

Psycho-Pass - the first episode that had the main character run into a killer and his victim, and the cop being commanded by the system to blow out the victim's brains because she was getting stressed and that caused her to be a potential criminal.

Sailormoon R when Neptune and Uranus pretended to turn traitor to the Star Scouts and then tried to kill the main baddy - Galaxia. They both die trying, and they slowly fade out of existence, and they both attempt to hold each other's hands as they fade completely. Just the fact that they showed those two trying to get to each other as their energies fade out makes me bawl every time.

Classic Sailormoon - Koan is an alien woman in love with the main bad guy of the series. She and Sailor Mars get into a fight and basically it's pointed out that Koan is in a terribly unhealthy relationship with the bad guy. (Case in point, he basically breaks up with her and says she's unworthy of the cause and hands her a time bomb to commit suicide with and take out the Sailor Guardians/Scouts.) The Sailor Guardians knock the bomb out of her hand before she can actually do it and she basically lashes out at the senshi for "ruining her relationship". They actually use the Moon Kingdom's energies to transform her into a normal woman...

Last edited by astrangeone,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone still remember Yuyu Hakusho? Elder Toguro was pretty harsh. Reizen dying was sad though. He was a bad motherfu****. Shoulda had a wallet like Jules from Pulp Fiction!

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Re: ZERO - Starting Life in a New World
Re:Zero Spoilers

It was Ram that killed him, she used her wind magic to cut his throat and afterwards she says "Sister, you are too kind"

For me it was the end of Wolf Children. Closest to tears I've been in a long time.

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re:Zero Spoilers
It was Ram that killed him, she used her wind magic to cut his throat and afterwards she says "Sister, you are too kind"
Um no it was definitely Rem, Ram has pink hair. Ram also isn't very good at fighting.
w2lyjo.jpg

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE:ZERO SPOILERS:
Oh for fu- I'm not wrong lol.
Re%20Zero%20Kara%20Hajimeru%20Isekai%20Seikatsu%20-%2007%20-%20Large%2001.jpg
Here's anotha one
z71.jpg

EDIT: Lmao this looks like spam, but I'm really just trying not to spoil people.
But why would Rem kill him with wind magic when she isn't known to use wind magic, and why would Subaru flash back to this moment when Ram later attacks him with wind magic?

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why would Rem kill him with wind magic when she isn't known to use wind magic, and why would Subaru flash back to this moment when Ram later attacks him with wind magic?
Because they can BOTH use wind magic. Rem has BLUE hair. Ram has PINK hair. Ram can only use magic, versus Rem can use magic and super strength since she's a demon.
Rewatch the scene:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there