Hacking Thicker stylus available?

emmsmama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've found *longer* stylus' for sale for the dsl but haven't seen any that are thicker. The stylus that comes with it cramps up my hand (yeah, I know boo hoo hoo, you don't feel sorry for me lol). I'm wondering if anybody knows where thicker stylus' are available to buy.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend the Touch Pen Attachment by Hori (the one 4saken is referring to): http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-...attachment.html

Unfortunately, the black and white versions are out of stock right now. You can still order the pink one, however.
happy.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered that one couple weeks ago along with preorder of Taiko no Tatsujin DS, I hope they saved me a black pen because I ain't waiting for the pen when the game comes out.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like that metal extendable one. I have the Hori extendable (without the "attachment") and they DO crack after a short amount of time. They are exactly like the one that came with the Castlevania: PoR bonus pak.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I really highly recommend this. Its a 4-1 pen thing. You twist it around it changes between pen and stylus and it's all got a bright LED and a laser diode in the end. Even comes with a lot of pen refills and extra batteries for $5. Its basically like a slightly heavier pen. It feels really great to use on the DS, I find it hard to use anything else! That site also have two sets of screen protectors for $1.99... not hori of course, but I still really love the feel of them. Great bargin! They've got NDSL charging stands, and two wii light guns attachments! There's quite a few NDS/Wii accessories on there actually =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse