They should have a word for it. Episode #1

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I'm starting a new series of Blogs entitled "They should have a word for it" I think It's self Explanatory, so without further ado, lets get this under way.

1. When you go into a room, and you forget why the hell you went in there in the first place.

2. When you watch a movie you have not seen since childhood, and you're disappointed because it isn't as good as you remembered.

3. The sinking feeling you get when you forgot to do something really important, and you realize you don't have enough time to do it.

4. When you put on a pair of fresh new socks, and immediately step onto something moist.

5. When you wake up in the morning, and you look at the clock, and you realize you woke up exactly one minute before the alarm goes off.

Well, that wraps it up for this episode of "They should have a word for it"

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There is one word to answer all of those scenarios....
rofl2.gif

rageguy.jpg

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
dudeonline said:
2. When you watch a movie you have not seen since childhood, and you're disappointed because it isn't as good as you remembered.
When you see it in your mind, you're watching it with nostalgia-tinted glasses.
3. The sinking feeling you get when you forgot to do something really important, and you realize you don't have enough time to do it.
Bad planning
5. When you wake up in the morning, and you look at the clock, and you realize you woke up exactly one minute before the alarm goes off.
A good biological clock

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
I'm starting a new series of Blogs entitled "They should have a word for it" I think It's self Explanatory, so without further ado, lets get this under way.

1. When you go into a room, and you forget why the hell you went in there in the first place.

4. When you put on a pair of fresh new socks, and immediately step onto something moist.

Well, that wraps it up for this episode of "They should have a word for it"
1. Never happened to me.
2. The Land Before Time VIII or something like that. The first one is still awesome.
3. Did that this weekend with my homework. FFFFUUUUUU
4.Ifuckinghatethat
5. I'm a morning person. Even if I had an alarm clock, I bet I'd do that often.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:

Well, i don't know any official terms, but after a few moments, i came up with these.

1. Forgetstination.
2. Deja Blues
3. Procrasturbation
4. Onedeadfuckingcat
5. Ezoons. (heh, the reverse of snooze
tongue.gif
)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
1. When you go into a room, and you forget why the hell you went in there in the first place. Amnesia

2. When you watch a movie you have not seen since childhood, and you're disappointed because it isn't as good as you remembered. Nostalgia

3. The sinking feeling you get when you forgot to do something really important, and you realize you don't have enough time to do it. Hopelessness

4. When you put on a pair of fresh new socks, and immediately step onto something moist. Irony

5. When you wake up in the morning, and you look at the clock, and you realize you woke up exactly one minute before the alarm goes off. FML

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
WildWon said:
1. Forgetstination.
2. Deja Blues
3. Procrasturbation
4. Onedeadfuckingcat
5. Ezoons. (heh, the reverse of snooze
tongue.gif
)
Mr, WildWon, I laughed out loud at those
laugh.gif
bow.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:

Alzheimer's Disease

-george carlin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol