They said to post here

livipup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I figure it's the program that you're using vs what it's being used for, so it should go with computers. It isn't a program specifically for 3DS, so it might be better to give yourself a broad angle and see if anyone has useful information.
Either way I think I have to wait like 12 hours to make another thread.

livipup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah--having a higher post count (up to 100) lets you link things, do trading, ect,.

Even if you don't think you want to do stuff like that, you might at another time in your life.
I'm not sure I'll be here long enough for that. In the past I've always found forums like this to either be toxic or they're simply too big and it's impossible to get any attention. What I've already seen of this website makes me feel like it's more like the former.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

livipup

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I figure it's the program that you're using vs what it's being used for, so it should go with computers. It isn't a program specifically for 3DS, so it might be better to give yourself a broad angle and see if anyone has useful information.
I was rereading the thread where I downloaded PackHack from and it says that it's for extract encrypted 3DS and CIA files. Somebody else told me before that the reason it couldn't extract the CIA files I was trying to work with was because they were encrypted. I also found out I needed decrypted files to use them in Citra. So now I'm more unsure of what to do. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: