They are gonna close teh testing area you guys.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Orc and Linkiboy!

Your both as bad as each other, both of you think you are some sort of elites of this forum!

As for me Ive made like six threads in six months, so you cant accuse me of spamming the forum with my humour,and I keep the testing area material in the testing area these days!

Having the testing area posts off the front page is a good idea, but getting rid of it all together is bad, I think a lot of people enjoy the stupid shit in it!

btw Orc and Linkiboy p0wned for arrogance!
yaypsp.gif

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Closing the testing area,or at least not showing it in 'Latest Discussions' is a decision I wholeheartedly agree with.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:
Sarcasm and joking aside, Testing Area shouldn't be in the Latest Discussion anyway.
All it promotes is new members getting the idea that they could act like idiots to "be cool", a BoneMonkey mentality so to speak.
What we need to show potential new members is that this is a fun but also serious community.

I'm fully supporting the idea that the Testing Area be closed or at least not put into the Latest Discussion box.

There are other places in the internet to join if you wanted to be retarded anyway.
lol shutup Orc feelsgoodman
You're naive to think taking away the testing area would take the dumb out of GBAtemp.
"The Dumb" would never be taken out of GBAtemp anyway with users like Linkiboy, ScuberSteve, science, moozxy, etc.
But it would at least lessen new members into thinking that these idiots should be their role models.
btw this is my face -> ???
The dumb is more like pingpong, kanchome, Orc, etc

Orc can be silly, we can all be silly at times. But I've also seen Orc be serious, understanding and thoughtful. (does this make me the white knight of the white knight? Ultra white knight?
unsure.gif
) I don't think anyone wants to turn gbatemp into serious town, but there are some members who seem to exist only to flame or lampoon threads. I'm not big on calling people out by name, but yeah Linkiboy posts consists of only three things:

Sarcastic/snide remarks

Funny lol-matic images

and Anti-JPH comments.

Really, maybe I'd be more apt to find these antics funny if they weren't so predictable. Oh, you've got a new sig linkiboy, look at that...
closedeyes.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prophet said:
Linkiboy said:
Orc said:
Heran Bago said:
Orc said:
Sarcasm and joking aside, Testing Area shouldn't be in the Latest Discussion anyway.
All it promotes is new members getting the idea that they could act like idiots to "be cool", a BoneMonkey mentality so to speak.
What we need to show potential new members is that this is a fun but also serious community.

I'm fully supporting the idea that the Testing Area be closed or at least not put into the Latest Discussion box.

There are other places in the internet to join if you wanted to be retarded anyway.
lol shutup Orc feelsgoodman
You're naive to think taking away the testing area would take the dumb out of GBAtemp.
"The Dumb" would never be taken out of GBAtemp anyway with users like Linkiboy, ScuberSteve, science, moozxy, etc.
But it would at least lessen new members into thinking that these idiots should be their role models.
btw this is my face -> ???
The dumb is more like pingpong, kanchome, Orc, etc

Orc can be silly, we can all be silly at times. But I've also seen Orc be serious, understanding and thoughtful. (does this make me the white knight of the white knight? Ultra white knight?
unsure.gif
) I don't think anyone wants to turn gbatemp into serious town, but there are some members who seem to exist only to flame or lampoon threads. I'm not big on calling people out by name, but yeah Linkiboy posts consists of only three things:

Sarcastic/snide remarks

Funny lol-matic images

and Anti-JPH comments.

Really, maybe I'd be more apt to find these antics funny if they weren't so predictable. Oh, you've got a new sig linkiboy, look at that...
closedeyes.gif
The following post encompasses two of those categories:

punchlinelg9.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte