Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was going around looking for a way some good cellphones. Finding out that some are only available at another provider, I was wondering if these sites can be trusted. They have unlock codes you can buy and the other one has cell phones for a very cheap site. Maybe someone has bought from them... but if someone has bought from them, tell meh. I want to know, so I can tell my dad if he might allow it.

Mobile In Canada (Unlock Codes)
Cell En Gros (Cell Phones)

Just wondering if these sites can be trusted...

EDIT: If this isn't allowed... Take the links out please...

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depending on the phone, you may be able to get unlock code generators or unlocking software online. You may need to buy a fairly cheap cable off ebay to do so though.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ Ultra ~ Confused... >_<

@xJohnny ~ Yea... I might just get a phone from another provider then get it unlocked. Might be my best option right now. Love the flag... I am gonna go steal it now :3

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So it looks like I am not the only one being distracted by xJohnny's profile xD

payg charges are daylight robbery. That is what is confusing. And I don't want to pay monthly since the chargers are more expensive. My parents take monthly and compared to pre paid, I would prefer pre paid since I am not much of a Cell Phone user. I just need it to be able to contact people anywhere...

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Splych said:
So it looks like I am not the only one being distracted by xJohnny's profile xD

payg charges are daylight robbery. That is what is confusing. And I don't want to pay monthly since the chargers are more expensive. My parents take monthly and compared to pre paid, I would prefer pre paid since I am not much of a Cell Phone user. I just need it to be able to contact people anywhere...

let me put it this way, I get 1000 minutes a month along with free internet on my contract at around £30 a month, at an average payg rate of 10p per minute that would cost me £100 a month, not to mention that I got a good phone for "free". now, to be honest I am not a heavy phone user and only ever spent around £10-£20 on on top ups, but its nice to not worry about how much everything is costing you, keeping conversations short, etc.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ Ultra ~ Good deal and all, but I don't even have a job. Also add the fact that I am under 18 and am payed $10 each week... I doubt I would be able to save my money if I did go monthly. So with pre paid at least... I will have $30 left over with my savings each month.

@ David ~ A regular unlocked phone... Only place I would find one of those is either on Ebay or some asian mall (Pacific Mall maybe). But considering the gas prices and my time in hand, I doubt I have enough time to get to Pacific Mall. Ebay, well my dad just doesn't trust it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome