Status
Not open for further replies.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the N3DS got released, things just started slowly dying down. It's now March and still no update from Gateway. I hope everything get's changed soon hopefully within the next week or so. What's your take on this stand-still of no news in the scene?

Reactions: Margen67

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
oh, look. another "Gateway is dead" splooge funklewee wee wee threads. At this point you have TWO OPTIONS.

either quit your bitchin' and wait for Gateway to deliver (in that order)

or buy a Sky3DS and be happy now. (and possibly be disappointed when Gateway DOES deliver)

if you don't want to do that and want to complain about Gateway or weigh in your opinion about their dev team...there are numerous threads like that already

http://gbatemp.net/threads/do-you-think-gateway-has-jumped-ship.383164/page-3
http://gbatemp.net/threads/is-there...soon-is-soon-for-n3ds-gateway.378448/page-640 (features 640 pages)

But please for the love of saint seiya, don't start another thread.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also Ninjhax and KARL which are actively working through "scene" stuff for the N3DS. It's a brand new console to (recently) the entire world. You gotta give it time like anything else.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't realize that there usually was some sort of homebrew development after the release of the n3ds worldwide. Oh wait there is never any development this quick.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But won't it be possible soon for them to support up to 9.4? Ugh I hate Nintendo so much

You hate Nintendo for making a secure product because they want to protect their revenue stream? You sound like everything should be free, Nintendo should just churn consoles out and make no monetary income from their products. That's a very sad mind frame to have.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You hate Nintendo for making a secure product because they want to protect their revenue stream? You sound like everything should be free, Nintendo should just churn consoles out and make no monetary income from their products. That's a very sad mind frame to have.

Well it's not that, it's that their latest firmwares are blocking Gateway and it's going to take some time until Gateway can get it working on 9.3-9.5

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SONY should just churn HANDHELDS out and make no monetary income from their products

story of the PSP once CFW became mainsteam and easy to implement without exploited games ;3

But won't it be possible soon for them to support up to 9.4? Ugh I hate Nintendo so much

if you're going to hate Nintendo..Hate them for more than just wanting to secure their IP.

hate them for region locking
hate them for stonewalling youtubers

hate them for their age-old practice of eSHop purchases being console tied instead of NNID tied (seriously who the FUCK does this besides them!?)

hate them for not releasing the smaller NEW XL (with faceplates) here cause.... "merica"
hate them for their handling of the Amiibo launch and the empowerment it gave to online scalpers

hate them for......well you get it.

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I just got a Gateway for the cheats and homebrew, that's it honestly. Piracy has never interested me, the developers work hard to make those games, so why not fork over a little money and support them. No, I just wanted the emulators, themes, being able to use the handful of save editors that we have so far, and I'm sure other cool stuff is being worked on, we'll see how the scene grows. What I'm really waiting for is trainers and more RAM editing stuff, I like to cheat after I beat the game, or for example playing Mercenaries 3D and having unlimited ammo, stuff like that hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup