There's soo many choices....

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by fuyuki, Aug 10, 2008.

Aug 10, 2008

There's soo many choices.... by fuyuki at 6:20 AM (2,010 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. fuyuki
    OP

Newcomer fuyuki Newbie

United States
    I'm looking for a DS card. Here's my requirements:
    -need to be 99.9% compatible with all DS games.
    -i use DS only to play games, not to listen to music or watch video, so I don't need those extra function.
    -don't use up too much battery power.
    -retain 100% of the speed of the game
    -fast load time if possible
    -if there is internet brower to go online using wi-fi, that would be great, but not a req.
    -under 50USD.

so which card should I get???
    Also, do you guys buy cards+memory from the same dealers that sell DS cards?
    They look more expensive than amazon price for micro sd card...
    Thanks.

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I couldn't agree more with your post.

Also, any of the 4 would be fine. There's also the DSTT, and the M3 real, which are also good choices. However, don't EVER get a R4 at this point. EVER.

3. .::5pYd3r::.

Member .::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Australia
    I don't have any personal experience with m3 sakura but i would recommend an m3 real or iTouch DS because of what I've heard about the m3 sakura firmware otherwise i would wholeheartedly recommend the CycloDS Evo. It is definitely worth the extra $10 especially with all the support you get.

4. fuyuki
    OP

Newcomer fuyuki Newbie

United States
    thanks for all the replies. I think I'll go for Edge. How long does it take for DealExtreme order to deliver? 2 weeks?

5. nukester

Newcomer nukester Member

United Kingdom
    which one's are the best to run all online games and work wireless on 2 player. also maybe works well with cheats

6. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    They all should have 100% Wifi and wireless compatibility. If you care about NDS to Wii connectivity, then the Cyclo is your card. For cheats, the Supercard has a very neat feature where you can toggle specific cheats during gameplay. No other card has this feature, but the Supercard's cheat menu is very poorly designed (long cheat names getting cut off, etc.)

7. fuyuki
    OP

Newcomer fuyuki Newbie

United States
    ok, I change my mind, I ordered a supercard one instead of edge. How do I choose the faster menu without features when I get the card. Thanks.