There's not much music threads soo..

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by TheViolentOne, Feb 16, 2011.

1. TheViolentOne
    OP

TheViolentOne GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2009
    hyrule
    so I was just taking a look and noticed that there isn't much music threads (if there is...I don't give a damn)

anyway I just wondered what kinda music do you guys like (and if there's any EM' fans like me [​IMG] )

as for me ; favorite singer : eminem & elvis (weird combination) I also like guns and roses , michael jackson , 2pac , black eyed peas , pixie lott.

favorite song : dr.dre (ft Xzibit & eminem) what's the difference. & eminem spacebound(best NEW eminem song ever)

go on... [​IMG]

2. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    I was (and am) quite a big Eminem fan, although I must say his recent work (almost everything after his comeback) really isn't my thing.
    My more preferred artists at the moment are Jason Derulo, Akon, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, ....

Here's my Lastfm which just gives you a great overview.

http://www.last.fm/user/SatangelZ

3. Theraima

Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Jan 4, 2009
    Finland
    Clouds
    I like mainly heavy stuff. Favourite bands are Children of Bodom, Metallica, BFMV, Ozzy Osbourne, Santana.

Favourite songs are : Was It Worth It?, Cyanide, Scream Aim Fire, I Dont Wanna Stop, Smooth.

Waiting for CoB's new album, Relentless Reckless Forever..

4. Twiffles

Twiffles танковые победы

Sep 6, 2007
    Gambia, The
    I'm one of those people that can and will listen to everything. I just like music, in general.
    But I'll drop this here, because NoCanDo deserves more fans.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

5. TheViolentOne
    OP

TheViolentOne GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2009
    hyrule
    Twiffles @ ahahah super cool song [​IMG] I am a fan of em from now on.

off topic: just notices something weird about you twiffles ..what does it means by antartica [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] is that a joke or something??

Theraima @ that's what I meant by "NEW eminem" he's changed a lot since the death of proof and his druggy things.

6. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    I'm more of the pop/rock type. I prefer Motion City Soundtrack, Blink 182.. you know, that type of music. Also a fan of Weezer, Linkin Park, little bit of dance music. But I also love bands like Journey, Queen and some more that I can't think of. Also a fan of Holy Fuck

I have so many favorite songs from Motion City Soundtrack that I don't want to list them. Right now though, even though it's not my preferred genre, this is a fav song of mine that I wish came on at every party:

[youtube]F21aifX0lZY[/youtube]