Hacking There's a new channel update for the Nintendo Channel

Johnny_V

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
*couf* *couf* I don't know about you but that specific update related to upcoming games being displayed on the nintendo channel landed on my Wii about a month ago...
Everything is working just fine
cant imagine portugal getting an update and other countries not....till today or in the morning
sleep.gif

blink.gif
Damn, i messed up... It wasn't an update to the feature mentioned here, at least it's not like it. Been reviewing my message board, previous update said that now I could search new titles launched for Nintendo systems, and not "be informed of..." like it is mentioned on the first posts.
BTW, though I AM in Portugal, my Wii "is based" on the UK...
wtf.gif

Portuguese management of the Nintendo brand is really crappy, we don't get star points with games!
dry.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so....its ok for me to get this updated channel...?

OK...ONE LAST TIME! is it safe for me to download the new Nintendo Channel?!?!?! a simple yes or no would surfice

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
so....its ok for me to get this updated channel...?

QUOTE(LightyKD @ Nov 14 2008, 02:02 AM) OK...ONE LAST TIME! is it safe for me to download the new Nintendo Channel?!?!?! a simple yes or no would surfice

It is safe to update the Nintendo channel update it doesn't effect anything

MrBubbles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had the time to test WADS but the backup loader channel still works.

QUOTE said:
Most Recent Update:

November 12, 2008

Nintendo Channel
An update that provides a behind-the-scenes enhancement to the Nintendo Channel was made available.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/w...enuFeatures.jsp

Interesting wording, behind the scenes. And there are no additional features in the channel, I don't know what this update did exactly except take 200 more blocks.
sleep.gif

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
LightyKD said:
OK...ONE LAST TIME! is it safe for me to download the new Nintendo Channel?!?!?! a simple yes or no would surfice
Why are you so desperate? Is the channel that wonderful that you need to update?

Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing any Nintendo update until it has been fully analysed (and I don't just mean people have tried it for a couple of minutes and think it's ok, but techy people looking at the entire list of files transferred to the Wii).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs