Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
http://nintendodsi.com/iwata-asks-chapter....amp;chapterId=1

Read it and dont be an asshole about ranting the DSi XL. It was not built that easy, NIntendo did had some intense problems like the durability and the design

--

For a friendlier post:

The Nintendo DSi XL has something for everyone. It was designed for everyone. The team behind it has gone through a lot of intense work just to design a larger screen DSi and we all should respect the Nintendo DS XL. I would definitely buy it if I were you because of the secrets behind it.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
If peopel read the japanese version, the US version is a piece of shit. LL IS NOT XL.

Iwata:
QUOTE said:
This large version of the DS Lite was in development in 2007, but there were a significant number of customers at that time who were waiting to purchase the DS Lite and we were unable to keep up with the scale of demand. We were also struggling to try to ramp-up the production of the Wii console, which had been released in 2006, so I thought that to release yet more hardware and further diffuse our energy would have been wrong. That's why I personally made the decision that the timing just wasn't right. As someone who has long been involved in manufacturing products, I knew how difficult it would be for the people involved in making this to accept that the product they had created wouldn't be released. But while I was aware of this, I had to make the decision that this should remain "pending" and would not be released.

D

Deleted_171835

I detect fanboy?

It's just a big DSi. End of story.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
If peopel read the japanese version, the US version is a piece of shit. LL IS NOT XL.

Iwata:
QUOTE said:
This large version of the DS Lite was in development in 2007, but there were a significant number of customers at that time who were waiting to purchase the DS Lite and we were unable to keep up with the scale of demand. We were also struggling to try to ramp-up the production of the Wii console, which had been released in 2006, so I thought that to release yet more hardware and further diffuse our energy would have been wrong. That's why I personally made the decision that the timing just wasn't right. As someone who has long been involved in manufacturing products, I knew how difficult it would be for the people involved in making this to accept that the product they had created wouldn't be released. But while I was aware of this, I had to make the decision that this should remain "pending" and would not be released.

I don't follow you, I read the whole interview and they dropped the discussion about the large DSLite, saying that they liked it but it wasn't feasible. It never mentioned that different regioned versions would be different, or that the XL was any different than the DSi other than size. I bet a lot of love went into making it, but that doesn't make it practical for the average gamer, or consumer in general.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Im trying to say is that:

People rant for no reason. atleast they understand a specific topic before going berserk about it.

Look at the iPad Touch. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!!!1! I should look at its beginnings and how it was made before I rant about it.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
And I see PSP fanboys too. lol

The PSP fanboys NEVER complained when Sony released the PSPgo nor the 3000. It's just a PSP with slide and mic respectly

All Sony wants is a DS killer. same goes to iPhone killer phones. lol

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:

The PSP fanboys NEVER complained when Sony released the PSPgo nor the 3000. It's just a PSP with slide and mic respectly
you obviously weren't paying attention then. Most people were pissed with lack of second stick and then when realization hit that there would be no way to use your old umds they were pissed.

D

Deleted_171835

Chris_Skylock said:
Im trying to say is that:

People rant for no reason. atleast they understand a specific topic before going berserk about it.

Look at the iPad Touch. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!!!1! I should look at its beginnings and how it was made before I rant about it.
lolwut. You're angry at my rant.

I don't give a shit about how a product is made. I care about what it is. Who gives a fuck if they spend millions of dollars into R&D or something? I care about the finished product and the finished product is a piece of shit!

D

Deleted_171835

Chris_Skylock said:

The PSP fanboys NEVER complained when Sony released the PSPgo nor the 3000. It's just a PSP DSi with slide and mic respectly a big screen.

All Sony wants is a DS killer. same goes to iPhone killer phones. lol
Fixed.

---
QUOTE(Chris_Skylock @ Jan 28 2010, 01:55 AM) those were the EX-fanboys not actual fanboys. I saw people praise the PSPgo for some reason

Anyway, All I want to tell is:

There was once a DS Lite XL but it was evolved into a DSi XL
Cool story, bro.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
BLEH. I dont care what people say. If they want a certain product or not is not my control. I just want to open their eyes and I hope that people will not rant about something without understanding it first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉