Misc There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not.....

peachydaisies

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pachinkoduel.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Seeing this topic gives me some hope. I was gonna give up my pichu for a lost cause. It's the only one the ones I hatched and then changed the EVs that refuses to go through the Hack check.

Nature: Hasty / Ability: Static (both are untouched)

IVs (pokesav order)
31/30/29/31/31/30

EVs 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Knows:
Grass Knot
Substitute
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt

Halp pl0x. That all seems pretty legit to me. Also, I had this weird problem yesterday. The eggs I hatched didn't go through the hack check the first time, but was able to the second. :wtf:; In any case, no such luck for Pichu.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peachydaisies said:
Seeing this topic gives me some hope. I was gonna give up my pichu for a lost cause. It's the only one the ones I hatched and then changed the EVs that refuses to go through the Hack check.

IVs (pokesav order)
31/30/29/31/31/30

Knows:
Grass Knot
Substitute
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt

Halp pl0x. That all seems pretty legit to me. Also, I had this weird problem yesterday. The eggs I hatched didn't go through the hack check the first time, but was able to the second. :wtf:; In any case, no such luck for Pichu.

Location it was caught at? What kind of ball is it in? Mind if we trade so I can have a look at it?

peachydaisies

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pachinkoduel.tumblr.com
XP
Country
777kidis777 said:
peachydaisies said:

IVs (pokesav order)
31/30/29/31/31/30

Knows:
Grass Knot
Substitute
Nasty Plot
Thunderbolt

Location it was caught at? What kind of ball is it in? Mind if we trade so I can have a look at it?

Oh yes please. We seem to be in differing timezones, but I'll wait for you to get back ^^

Edit: Oh and to answer your question, it was hatched in-game, so I think the default is a regular pokeball

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
vashaurion said:
Hm. Is it possible to use Pokemon with dream world abilities on WiFi random battle?
yeah along as it was breeded(parent has a dream world ability) or caught in the dream world(I don't know if pokesav will work with changing its ability so it would get through to wifi)

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokésav for creating these files
wink.gif

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats the problem,Use should use pokegen to edit your pokemon instead of pokesav,also which parts of the pokemon have you edited?

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used Pokégen as well, for finding the PID, tried both that and no PID. I edited the EV's/stats. I just want the max. out of the Pokémon, but not illegitimately. So I mean it should still be possible.

Bayselb

Trophies
XP
Country
I went to the wifi random match up, and this "There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not....." appears. I pokesav my pokemon, but only my hydreigon is affected by this. Anyone knows what sets of the legit checker? My 5 other poke passed except my Hydreigon
frown.gif
I am having the same problem and need help urgently! My party consists of:

Gengar big Root
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Giga Drain
-Shadow Ball

Blaziken @Evioltite
-Bulk Up
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-Shadow Claw