Hardware There is any way to emulate Nintendo usb wifi connector with any USB pen?

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like the title I would to know if there is a way to use teh functions of the connector without having it.
Any other method ,always emulating it or something of similar,is accepted

I want use it (or any other device like that)to connect my 3ds on my room because the signal is really bad here

Thank you :)

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you referring to replacing the WiFi module inside the 3DS? I'm sure the 3DS won't even boot without that module, so I'm not sure if anything unofficial will work.

Last edited by JacksonS,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, not only most wifi cards can't work with Ni-Fi packets, but the drivers and software would need to be hacked for the card too

Some wifi cards can be used in softAP mode to create a network, but depending on your OS there may not be appropriate software for doing so (almost every softAP program for Winblows 7+ just uses the builtin "hosted network" feature, which supports WPA only)

--

Oh, the official connector only worked on XP/Vista anyway lol

Reactions: Deleted User

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
I don't know much about the WFC USB connector, but I know it doesn't work with the 3DS, and as far as I know, regular USB pens don't have WiFi units onboard, so sorry about that. If you want to get better WiFi signals, search up something like 'WiFi repeater' or 'WiFi Signal Extender' on eBay, or any other online store. Thanks.

gengardenne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know much about the WFC USB connector, but I know it doesn't work with the 3DS, and as far as I know, regular USB pens don't have WiFi units onboard, so sorry about that. If you want to get better WiFi signals, search up something like 'WiFi repeater' or 'WiFi Signal Extender' on eBay, or any other online store. Thanks.

You was clear so I can't do what I thought.On the official website Nintendo say the connector can be used with all model of 3ds(new included) but this pen has a inside something did for his goal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)