Hacking There is a way to improove resolution of wii and gamecube games on the vWii?

Tackskull

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way, by software or some sort of cable or hardware, to improove the resolution of the wii and gamecube games played on my WiiU's vWii. I saw on the internet people that play a regular wii in HD on their televisions. What about WiiU?

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I am wondering if there is a way, by software or some sort of cable or hardware, to improove the resolution of the wii and gamecube games played on my WiiU's vWii. I saw on the internet people that play a regular wii in HD on their televisions. What about WiiU?

You can’t actually improve the resolution on original hardware - you’d have to use an emulator like Dolphin.

You may improve the quality a bit by setting the resolution of the Wii U to 480p, so your display does the work of upscaling rather than the Wii U.

There are also upscaling HDMI cables that do a better job - mClassic or mCable can scale up beyond 1080p, but if you just want better quality on a 1080p monitor, cheaper ones such as Seiki uVision may be enough.

Reactions: E1ite007 and Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM