Misc There is a way to get data from pokemon global link?

fredito1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys, i dunno if this thread is on the correct site, but i want to create a web site for pokemon trainer with content sharing and a lot of stuff, but i wonder if someone alread tried to get data from a singular trainer, with their ID, to use it on awebsite, or if someone know an api to do this kind od stuff, thanks everybody!.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i dunno if this thread is on the correct site, but i want to create a web site for pokemon trainer with content sharing and a lot of stuff, but i wonder if someone alread tried to get data from a singular trainer, with their ID, to use it on awebsite, or if someone know an api to do this kind od stuff, thanks everybody!.
Well this honestly dosent even belong in the 3ds section, considering its more of a PC question, hosting a website and whatnot. Its not possible to get them directly from pokemon GL, they just made it secure like that.

Only way to get that kind of content is to have someone personally upload it themselves or get data that's already public , which requires user permission in order to, ya know, stay on the right side of the law. :)

Last edited by Sketchy1,

fredito1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well this honestly dosent even belong in the 3ds section, considering its more of a PC question, hosting a website and whatnot. Its not possible to get them directly from pokemon GL, they just made it secure like that.

Only way to get that kind of content is to have someone personally upload it themselves, which requires user permission in order to, ya know, stay on the right side of the law. :)

Thanks for the reply men, i really understand that, i didn't know in what kind of forum post this, sorry if is'nt in the right forum, and yeah, i just realize how to get the public data from the nintendo web, i don't want to break the server security or even get personal data for bad use, i want to create a website like a social network for VGC players, and i wanted to get the public data direct from the pgl site, that's why i asked for it, but maybe i get a good get that data, anyway thank you for you'r reply i really appreciate :)

Last edited by fredito1212,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol