Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been here for nearly 5 years soon and when its officially my fifth year I am hoping to see the ROMs.

You see at first I thought I had to reply in a release topic to get a ROM so I did and nothing...so I glanced over the rules and noticed that the forum doesn't have ROM's and we're not to ask, now to me that means "we do have ROM's but we write in the rules that we don't and then enforce that rule just so we don't get closed down. You'll need 1000 posts to get the secret ROMs but don't tell anyone ok?".

1000 posts later and nothing. Where are my ROMs? So I assume that I need to be staff here so that I am trusted not to tell people that there are ROMs here...nothing, nothing said in the staff forum and even hinting gets me nowhere.

unsure.gif

Ok I thought maybe I need to reach 10,000 posts to get the ROMs...nope no hidden links appearing...nowhere.

blink.gif

So this is my last ditch at ROM happiness, when it becomes the 12th of October this year I'll expect to see a hidden ROM link to appear so that I can finally play NDS ROMs on my r4 while listening to Japanese rock music that I don't understand or even like but listen to because its currently "the thing" with kids nowadays. If I don't see the ROM's then well...I guess I'll have to sing a song about Costello...

or give up...

no I can't give up, I need the ROMs. Its my right as a nobody who gives nothing at all to the scene.

mucus/Trans18 is kewl.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Nosferadrian said:

Good idea, but I suppose I just hate ROMs.

I mean GBAtemp is slow enough as it is!

(But you're right, the illiterate are goddamn annoying. It's a shame that asking for a ROM doesn't net somebody and instant ban.)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a green zone for pirates and others to discuss and research about commercial games, homebrew, and piracy which denotes a neutral environment however, to preserve this, no roms can be posted on this site.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think spelling things correctly made it worse.

Most of those I wrote about are true, some people have actually asked me if we keep the roms a secret so we don't get closed.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Nosferadrian said:
Most of those I wrote about are true, some people have actually asked me if we keep the roms a secret so we don't get closed.

Would've been a good thread if you'd posted those PMs with your own satirical comments beneath them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool