Hacking There are libraries availables for Wiimote speaker support?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I wonder if there is any library available for Wiimote speaker, I think no homebrew project has included Wiimote speaker support/feature, would be nice make an app around the Wiimote speaker.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats actually a cool idea, you could make some sort of an alarm clock program where the Wiimote makes a noise and vibrates like crazy, have the blue light of the Wii disc slot fade in and out, and if you keep your tv on, it could be black until the alarm is to go off at which point it would flash multiple colors.

Only real problem is, I don't know if there is anyway to make sure the Wiimote doesn't disconnect after little to no use for a long time.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm not starting a project :lol: , never did an app for HBC, my question was just curiosity, but like you I find the idea to create an app around the Wiimote speaker super interesting, the alarm clock one would need leave the console turned on all the night though :P.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
According to the page linked by pwsincd, the WiiMoteJ library supports the speaker.

I'm hands tied now to try anything, cuase I'm defragmenting my HDD and it will take a long time, but WiiMoteJ is a Java library, and devkit only support c++ language, it should be necessary to port the code, I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.