Homebrew Theme Request Zone!

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
For general Requests... I'll make a google spreadsheet too to make your requests shown.

I might make yours if I have time and like it.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how to edit CWAV stuff? I just made a new theme but I don't know how to add or modify existing custom sounds on the theme (other than including a background music file). I know YATA lets you export it as a .bin but after that, no clue.

The theme in progress:
Super Castlevania IV Theme

HNI_0032.JPG
EDIT: I found this so far https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-custom-theme-cwavs.381132/
Sounds a bit too complicated for me, to be honest. Also, needs a tool from SDK.

EDIT2: pokemoner2500 is taking care of custom sounds for my theme! It's gonna rock if you like Castlevania.

Last edited by dronesplitter,
Reactions: OctopusRift

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love making themes so I'll keep my eye on this thread, if anyone needs help (With CWAVS or anything theme related) you can contact me via PM and I'll try to be helpful.

Reactions: dronesplitter

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Do you know how to edit CWAV stuff? I just made a new theme but I don't know how to add or modify existing custom sounds on the theme (other than including a background music file). I know YATA lets you export it as a .bin but after that, no clue.

The theme in progress:
Super Castlevania IV Theme
View attachment 21808

EDIT: I found this so far https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-custom-theme-cwavs.381132/
Sounds a bit too complicated for me, to be honest. Also, needs a tool from SDK.
Yep!

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
Not gonna lie been trying to make a Luigi's mansion 2 theme and I'm rubbish at it lol any idea were I could get the tune (if anyone has played it that is) that plays when the mad professor calls you up on the DS???

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie been trying to make a Luigi's mansion 2 theme and I'm rubbish at it lol any idea were I could get the tune (if anyone has played it that is) that plays when the mad professor calls you up on the DS???
You can most likely search youtube for it or maybe you can find the music rips via google?

Reactions: froggydarren

PandaMayFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally! Yes, I want to request a Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) theme with the English cover song by Amanda and NateWantsToBattle, it would be so sick

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure to call this a request, but I've made my own theme, but for some reason, it won't install. Made sure everything's A-OK, all images are the right size, music file is the right size, so not sure what's going on.

I added a download, with all resources, so anyone can check it out and see whats up themselves.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fozv5djkzuqc1t0/SmashTheme.zip?dl=0 (for some reason, the files too big?)
What happens when you try to install it?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Set back to the default theme and try again. If that doesn't work, the problem is with the theme itself. I had the same problem when my BGM.bcstm was too big.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it just looks like you've already got a theme installed. Go into the 3DS theme settings, set back to the default theme, and try installing again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night